The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Searching for Something at Work

Mistgod: I dreamed that my boss at the school district and I were searching for something in this maze of old portable buildings. They were old portable classroom buildings converted to be used for storage that were dilapidated and the windows were boarded up.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Melian Crashes the Camping Trip (rated G)

Mistgod: While I was jogging today I started musing about how my wife and I are not going on any camping trips this summer, saving our money for our trip to Faerieworlds instead. That got me reminiscing about camping trips with my extended family when I was growing up. We had some big ones out on my aunt's property up in the mountains on the shore of a lake in the forest. I started day dreaming about those trips, imagining myself (my day dream avatar) as a young man. Suddenly (and quite spontaneously) my family and I spotted an old 1970s hippie style VW van coming down the road to our campsite. The van was all covered with flower designs and hearts and peace signs and was a pastel colored purple and pink color. I knew instantly Melian was in that van! She had come to crash my camping day dream. Elated, I greeted her as she got out of her van (all dressed cute in a pleated mini skirt, and little boots, her hair up in buns with ribbons). She gave me a big hug and I brought her over and introduced to my family as "an old friend of mine." Then the day dream went on, as I jogged, with Melian having fun with us doing all the usual camping things you do. It was nice. I got through my jog very easily, almost forgetting I was running. Thank you Melian. :-)

Guest Anonymous

*Flash Dream of Melian Again

Mistgod: I had a flash dream of Melian dancing while wearing a pastel yellow sun dress.

Guest Anonymous

Ghost in the Basement

Mistgod: I dreamed I was wandering around in this huge basement packed full of old stuff stacked everywhere on shelves. I met the ghost of an older woman. She was dressed very old fashioned and was slightly opaque. She asked me if I needed any assistance. On a sudden impulse, I stuck my hand and arm into her torso. I felt like I was doing something immoral, like I was violating her.

Guest Anonymous

On a Space Plane with Harrison Ford

Mistgod: I had a dream about an invasion of robot space aliens. Somehow I ended up in a space plane, which we had stolen. Harrison Ford was the pilot.

Guest Anonymous

*Mutual Haunted House Dream with Melian

Melian: Mistgod and I dreamed together. We dreamed our minds were combined together inside my form (my body). We were wandering around inside an old wooden mansion that was haunted (we love the haunted house theme in dreams). We were being chased by supernatural ghoul like creatures that we could sense were very powerful and evil. For a while, we locked ourselves inside of a closet and looked through the cracks around the door frame for the monsters. We were contemplating whether to open the door and fight them or try to escape. When the monsters discovered our hiding place, I decided to use my dream magic and turn us into a vapor, vampire style, and we escaped through an air vent. Once outside the house, we considered burning the house down with the monsters in it.

Guest Anonymous

Working on an Off Shore Oil Rig

Mistgod: I dreamed I was part of a construction crew building an off shore oil rig (a crew of men and women). Somehow, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was president of the United States again. He ordered a work stoppage for some reason.

I had a good one last night.

I was in an amusement park in Germany, alone. I got on this ride that I thought would be pretty tame and suddenly it's upside down and there's no guard rail. By the time I finally got the rail down I was sure I was gonna die, this thing was moving like one of those swinging boat rides except going completely upside down. I turn to my side and I'm there with two girls in my cart and they're laughing at me. They speak English even though we're in Germany and I'm relieved because I hadn't been able to talk to anyone. Something goes wrong and I pass out on the ride or something but next thing I know I'm at the girls' house.

One introduces a man who looks around 45 as her big brother and there's people everywhere. A bunch of adults are drinking in a room (hands full of liquor bottles) and speaking German. I wander into another room where a guy has a bunch of weird posters, and he hands me a joint that's so so small that it burns my fingers when I try to take it. Another middle aged man comes in and says that I should be more sociable, and maybe try pretending to be a six year old.

I say to the guy with the posters, "Makes me think about that Homer Simpson gif where he disappears into the bushes" he doesn't know what I'm talking about, so I take out my phone to show him. For whatever reason the interface was correct but none of the icons made sense. I realized I might be dreaming and woke up.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Guest Anonymous

Nothing quite like a good roller coaster disaster dream! LOL That's right up there with my dreams about driving on a winding mountain road, losing control and driving off a cliff. The rest of your dream is pretty entertainingly random.

Guest Anonymous

*Legal Trouble and a Melian Hug

Mistgod: I dreamed that I somehow got into some legal trouble and incurred huge legal fees and credit card debt. Melian was in the dream with me and comforted me with a hug.