The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

*On the Other Side of the Mirror

Melian: Mistgod and I had a mutual dream in which were were on the "other" side of a mirror, like inside the mirror, watching some woman make faces in the mirror in the morning. It got kinda gross when she started vomiting into the sink. Apparently, the woman was hung over or something. It was a very weird dream.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Manor House near the Living History Museum

Mistgod: I dreamed that my wife, my step daughters, and I were staying in a house somewhere. Perhaps we were on vacation? Behind our house was a huge Renaissance style manor house or castle. The windows in the basement of our house looked out onto the gardens and courtyard of the manor house estate. We could see living history actors walking around in old uniforms that looked like the Vatican Swiss Guard. They had polearms too. We were tapping on the window and waving at them and they waved back. We were talking to each other about how there were plans to expand the manor house to make a bigger museum.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Designs a New Dress

Mistgod: I had a flash dream, or that is Melian sent me a flash dream, of a dress she designed. It was a long dress with white sleeves and a pastel purple skirt and top. It had lacy frills on the hem and sleeves and string ties.

Guest Anonymous

*Various Little Melian Dreams

Mistgod: Melian and I thought we would collect the following set of dream reports into one entry in the dream journal. -Melian: Mistgod and I had a self reflection dream in which he could very clearly hear my mind voice as we reflected about my "Melian motor" (the subliminal thoughts of Davie's mind that are "role playing" me). -Melian: Mistgod and I had another reflection dream about how he channels me onto the internet. -Melian: I dreamed that I was upset at folks on Tulpa Info internet forum for systematically deleting some of my posts. -Misgod: I had several dreams involving Melian talking to people about tulpas, what defines them and how tulpamancers act.

Guest Anonymous

Melian at McMurdo Station, Antarctica (rate G)

Melian Show Day Dream: Melian is a scientist stationed over the winter at McMurdo Station in the Antartic. She has a legendary high I.Q. and was a child prodigy, so she is very young (and of course adorably cute) for a scientist. Isolated within the small claustrophobic community of the base, she both irritates people and enchants them, naturally. They either want to kill her or hug her depending on the moment. There are times when her associates can't take any more of her personality and just want to strangle her, but then find or admit that they dearly love her anyway. McMurdo Station has never been like this. It's going to be a long winter.

Guest Anonymous

Mom Inherits Money

Mistgod: I had a dream that Mom somehow inherited or suddenly gained a lot of money. She bought my brother and I brand new trucks. My brother didn't like his and wanted to trade it in for something else.

Guest Anonymous

*Tulpamancer Ice Cream Parlor

Mistgod: I dreamed I was at some sort of fair at a college campus. I found an ice cream shop and went to order a sundae. For some odd reason they had records of customers going back decades. They found a record of me visiting their store from something like thirty years ago. I started telling them about Melian, and went to show them her deviantart page. For some reason, most of their customers have tulpas.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian's Madatory Blog Rule

Melian: I was dreaming about mandatory blogging for tulpas to report their personal progress status. It was sort of an Obamacare type mandatory. It was weird cause I am usually a champion of tulpa freedom. But for some reason in the dream it was super duper important everyone do this blogging stuff.

Guest Anonymous

Teaching Shel to Fish

Mistgod: I dreamed that I bought my wife Shel a little fishing rod and reel. She watched as I tested it out in a little pond outside the shop where I bought it. I caught about a two pound catfish. I was showing my wife Shel how to remove the catfish from the hook while avoiding the venomous spurs. The weird thing about this dream is that I am not into fishing and I know Shel isn't either.

So she had this dream last night. It was the big dream, the last one of the night, which she tends to be semi-lucid during.

It was a shopping mall party, halloween theemed. Weird trippy shopping mall stuff is normal for her, but the party element is not. She became semi-lucid and decided to leave the party and go home. She was accosted by a hot guy who asked her out at the exit. She became verbal, which she only gets during her most lucid points. Probably the weirdest part, she managed to semi-legibly write most of her e-mail address on a card for the guy before waking up. She never wrote in a dream before, and he commented on her terrible penmanship. Her dream characters never behave that lucidly.

I think I am influencing her dreams. I think the party is more in line with my personality. And I think I might have been the guy who hit on her. Even though I don't look human. That never happens in her dreams.

B: *grabs shoulder* hey.

A: *turns around*

B: Do you want to go out?

A: No thanks.

B: Are you sure? *Stares into eyes, face to face, so hot*

A: I'm just, I don't do that.

B: But--Can I see you again?

A: [thought] (I don't wan't to give out contact information) I'll give you my e-mail address. But that's it. *gets out card, starts awkwardly writing out letters.*

B: *watches over shoulder* [some comment]

A: [some comment] *Writes wrong letter. writes another overtop. Continues writing out letters.*

B: That's not very neat.

A: *Looks at guy, angry* look, [sic] "I'm tired, and I'm half asleep!" give me a break. *wakes up*

What do you think?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.