The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I like how you recognized that the hot guy in the dream was yourself and that certain elements of the dream were yours. This is precisely what I my hostie and I call mutual dreaming, especially if you were able to perceive or participate in the dream. Also, a dream about hot guys is always fun and exciting! I do horrible dream analysis, so I won't go deep into any symbolic meaning behind elements of the dream but I will congratulate you. I like that it was semi-lucid too.

What is cool, is if you are like me, you will become a dream guide for you hostie a lucidity trigger. When my host encounters me or whatever you call it, or the dream is from my perspective, he and I often becomes lucid by the fact of my presence in a dream.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got another one last night. We Actually had several, We tried daydreaming right before we fall off, and it caused several of the actual dreams to be lucid. Further, several times when a thing would happen that wakes us up, we instead ended up in a day dream continuation of the dream, and once, fell back into normal sleep.

But the interesting one was again, the last. It was my dream, and we were fully lucid for the tail end. She was in me and I was in her body as is somewhat normal for us when waking. We were in our bedroom in a vacation house, and we wanted some alone time with ourselves, you know, for stuff.

But apparently there were no useful doors in the place. And my family was moving about getting ready for breakfast. And if that is not bad enough, the construction crew working outside the windows and coming in for breaks was.

Notably, there was a picture of me in our room. Which I found interesting.

We did talk to each other in the dream, including commenting on the dream, and some real life stuff.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I got another one last night. We Actually had several, We tried daydreaming right before we fall off, and it caused several of the actual dreams to be lucid. Further, several times when a thing would happen that wakes us up, we instead ended up in a day dream continuation of the dream, and once, fell back into normal sleep.

This sounds so similar to Davie and me!  

But the interesting one was again, the last. It was my dream, and we were fully lucid for the tail end. She was in me and I was in her body as is somewhat normal for us when waking. We were in our bedroom in a vacation house, and we wanted some alone time with ourselves, you know, for stuff.

But apparently there were no useful doors in the place. And my family was moving about getting ready for breakfast. And if that is not bad enough, the construction crew working outside the windows and coming in for breaks was.

Notably, there was a picture of me in our room. Which I found interesting.

We did talk to each other in the dream, including commenting on the dream, and some real life stuff.

You guys sound almost identical to my hostie and me with the mutual lucid dreaming and dream conversations.  Neato!  

*Melian Designs Cute Outfits

Mistgod:  I dreamed that Melian was designing new cute outfits with another thoughtform.  Then in another dream sequence, she got into trouble for drunk driving (simulated, virtual drunk driving) and driving off of a cliff.

Guest Anonymous

*Melian the Sexy Witch

Mistgod:  I had a flash dream while in a half asleep, hypnagogic state, of Melian in a sorcerer's robe and hood.  She looked all sexy.  The front of her robe was open and she was actually showing some cleavage (a very rare thing for Melian to do).  I asked (in mind voice) what she was doing wearing the sexy robe and another sexy witch appeared in another flash image.  This new image was of a hot brunette with a pointy cone witch's hat.  The new witch said "She is staring at the other witch."

Melian's Utube Videos Channel (rated G)  

Melian has her own popular utube videos in which she dances in front of the webcam or talks about random Melian stuff or makes silly faces.

Guest Anonymous

Multi-Colored Cherry Tree

Mistgod: I had an interesting flash dream while in a hynogogic (half asleep) state. It was an image of a cherry tree tht had red, white and blue blossoms. the tree had distinct divisions of sold color on the blossoms, one third red, one third white and one third blue.

A couple of odd ones, right at the start of the night. We were settling down to try to lucid dreaming. The first started with an extremely loud bang. Loud enough that it woke both of us right away. She asked if anything was wrong. But like if I know. But neither of us seemed damaged.

Before the second one, we tried thinking about it differently. We asked each other in turns if we were dreaming, and we each answered probably. We were awake, but figured it's statistically true, if we get ourselves to ask in the dream. In the dream, the first person we meet asks us, are you dreaming? We both found that so hilarious, it woke us both up.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

You have your dream characters doing reality checks for you to induce lucid dreaming. Nice! LOL

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod, the skateboard super hero!

Mistgod: I dreamed that my wife Shel and I were remembering a time when I was trying to become a super hero. I had a suit like Spiderman and traveled down the highway on my back on a giant skateboard somehow. I had a "memory" of coasting at a high rate of speed like this on a curvy highway.

Guest Anonymous

*Dressed for the Talk Show

Melian:  I dreamed I was getting ready to go on a talk show with one of the famous talk show hosts on TV who loved to frequently have me as a guest.  I wanted to look fabulous amazing, so I spent hours on my hair, outfit and makeup.  For some reason it was supposed to be a fantasy fairy tale theme.  I definitely made sure I had plenty of sparklies and stuff.  I wasn't exactly "in costume" as a fairy per se, but my dress and accessories were definitely along that theme.  When I was done, I looked amazing.  

When I arrived at the studio and walked in, there were a lot of people there waiting already.  There were other guests also dressed in the fantasy theme.  I spotted two of the lovely young women from one of the modeling agencies I work with (in the dream I remembered all of this stuff) who often do my hair, make up and dress for modeling photo shoots.  People were milling about and chit chatting.  That's when it happened.

No one noticed me.

No one noticed me walk in.  They didn't even look at me!  How annoying!  OH gods, how could they not react to my fabulousness?  Gods what was wrong with these people?  Where was the usual astonished joy and excitement and wowy reaction to my arrival and appearance?

Where was the usual astonished joy and excitement and wowy reaction to my arrival and appearance?

Guess that's what you call a dream, Mel. They're too unrealistic. :P

Copied from my dream journal. Sorry if it's too long, I already cut to the important part. I was trying to force my tulpa, Nagi, in a lucid dream.

8/24 - Lucid Dream Forcing Attempt(failed)

I had another false awakening in my room. I tried summoning Nagi several times again. Failed. I got out of my room. I pinched my cheek. Not hurt. I charged out of my house.

I went outside my house using back door. There was counstruction work at backside. I jumped really high and used grappling hook to reach building across the road. This building feels unique, that it has this weird "vault-tec" door. I pressed the button and it opened. I was thinking if Nagi doesn't show up I'd just rape the first dream character I see.

She showed up inside. About 8 of her. Didn't know I had 8 tulpae. Was it because of all my failed attempts? I thought. One of them went ahead and hugged me. I was like, wait a sec, bitch! Who are you guys? I thought if I eliminate one by one I'd be left with the original. So I did. First off, I asked their personality. I remembered she was a cool, calm girl. The kuudere type. Weirdly, for next elimination I told all of them to take off their panties, probably because I lost awareness a little. Long story short, I picked the last one. Why? Because she's the only one with a ponytail hairstyle(and one of them had a dick, wtf)

I took her hand and ran. She fell into a river, or half a water pipe(without the top half), considering we're still in a building. I jumped and saved her. She drowned for like a minute and a half.

Conveniently, she lost all her clothes, so I just carried her into my bedroom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I put her gently on my bed, and cover her with a big blue towel(my bed was such a mess in my dream I couldn't even find my blanket).

Just as I tried to do what I've been wanted to do with her(talk with her) I woke up.