The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

It's not that easy, I just randomly get one. Also, it's usually easier to get LD during a quick nap.

I think I kinda lost lucidity there, when I saw the big house, lol.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Refugee at Interplanetary Customs

Misgod: I dreamed I was an interplanetary refugee from a planet (Earth?) that had suffered a catastrophic attack. I had somehow landed on another planet and was going through a huge line of other refugees at customs. I waited a long time and finally arrived at the service desk. The stern faced bureaucrat-clerk processed my paperwork and handed me a bag of currency. I was then left on my own to fend for myself. I started walking through the city, sometimes passing strange monstrous aliens that people were just walking past and ignoring. I had no idea where to go or what to do.

Guest Anonymous

Half-zombie Melian (rated PG) Melian was in the show The Walking Dead and encounters the other characters in the show. She is a half-zombie and is part zombie, part human. She is not really dead and yet not totally alive either. She has the power to control large groups of zombies, who obey her commands. She is totally adorable as a half zombie, of course.

I think Lucilyn would be jealous of the dreams you guys have. I'm sure if she could tune in to the Melian Show she would.

Of course, we're jealous enough that you have lucid dreams, or dreams involving ((Melian)) in the first place.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I am not exactly "envious" of tulpa skills such as switching and possession, but do feel sometimes a bit left out anyway.  So it makes me feel good that Melian and I do have something we do that others envy.  LOL  I do wish for you to experience more tulpa adventure dreams too.  Maybe just interacting and talking about it will spur something?  :-)

For that same logic, we purposely deny denying the possibility of lucid dreams or of us appearing in dreams. But yeah, it's been seven years. I don't think it's happening.

We have to make it happen ourselves.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

It seems to me that anyone who can create such a successful system of tulpas can find a way to eventually have lucid dreams with them! :-)

Guest Anonymous

*Melian Dreams Advertisement

Mistgod: I have been thinking about "Melian dreams" so much recently and how much I want to have them and record having them, that I had a Melian dream that was an advertisement for Melian dreams, like a TV commercial. In the dream a narrator was promoting Melian dreams over ordinary dreams while images of Melian in various outfits kept appearing like modeling shot.

*Melian Dreams Advertisement

Mistgod: I have been thinking about "Melian dreams" so much recently and how much I want to have them and record having them, that I had a Melian dream that was an advertisement for Melian dreams,

BWAAAAAAAA

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Now jean-luc will have some Melian dreams. She will be doing some dancing and singing act or something. She can't sing worth a darn so that will be interesting.