The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Thi one was weird. So I was in some

My bother had gone off and stolen a car and was taking down trees

I was driving in a truck with my brother. It 'as daytime, and I was driving on roads with so many lanes as to be annoying. I can't remember why, but at some point we start fighting over a small wristband thingy, I think it was white. By fighting I mean that he was trying to remove it from my grip and I was trying to remove it from his through like twisting and pulling and such, all of this while driving with the other hand. At some point I decide it's too dangerous and so I stop the car in the middle of the road and kick him out of the car or rather tell him to get out. The dream seemed to skip forward a bit, and I was back at my house with my parents and my sister, we were having some sort of meeting. After a little bit I realize I hadn't seen my brother join the meeting despite somehow magically knowing that he had come home. I have the thought that maybe he stole the truck I'd just been driving, and he had, along with the wristband. I go back upstairs and announce this to everyone, and everyone's like, annoyed I guess? Anyway somehow trees are involved, and my brother is now using one of the giant diggers to take down trees in all the neihbors' yards. I remember mentioning we should call the police since he's in the middle of doing an illegal act, and then I think the dream ended.

The next dream (woohoo! remembered two dreams!) I was in some sort of competition with teams (think like capture the flag) in a large building complex, like maybe a college or something. Me and my friends had been assigned random teams and I didn't know what team they were assigned. At the very end, there was some sort of fight of which I was sortof laying on the floor in the middle and to the side of and baisically avoiding. While eating cookies off the shelf I was next to. I remember worrying about how I was going to pay for the cookies. then, pinkie pie (in human form I guess? Didn't even get a look at her) gave me a very specific cookie because it was the best-tasting cookie and it was a 2-pack but I had to finish the cookie I was currently eating first, like saving the best for last. Then I woke up :(

I remember in a scene before that, I was walking with someone (possibly my dad?) and we passed by like a demo computer of some sort with a large thick screen and no case in sight, so possibly one of the ones with the computer in with the monitor. I remember picking up the keyboard which was wirelessly attached to the computer and messing about with it, in the way you're supposed to with computer demos. It's not clear wether I was at a shop or not. So I pickup the keyboard, mess around, and encounter something annoying because it's some new version of windows. The person who was with me comments on ths annoyance. I then walk outside the building and he points out that I accidentally brought the keyboard with me, I say something like "oh shit yeah thanks for pointing that out" and run back in and put the keyboard back. I then come outside again. At this point I don't remember anyone being with me, but I hadn't noticed. I was walking down some concrete steps just outside the entrance and then saw a bike, and I somehow knew I was allowed to use the bike. I also wanted to use the bike because where I was going was apparently far away. I must've been carrying something because I remember trying to fit it into my backpack (i think it was a laptop/netbook thingy?) and then some other people came out of the build and started talking to me. They were suspicious I wasn't really on their team. They also accused me of knowing which teams my friends were on(this was a bad thing if you knew before the game started). I said that I didn't, and the corrected myself because I had encountered some of my friends in the game already and thus knew what team they were on. I think those earlier encounters were also part of the dream.

And that's all I remember.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been getting a lot of lucid dreams these past weeks. Been forgetting them completely before posting here.

Managed to remember one. Me and my host (in two different bodies in third person) Entered a robots only religious establishment for a secret meeting in a back room with a rebel group star wars style. The dream was much longer than that, but that is the only scene that I can remember. There were space ships though.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Not really anything worth sharing but I had a dream where my history teacher was this huge brony nerd at a concert I went to and he was really pushy about his inner pony fan. It was really strange especially since he's a really cool dude in real life. That was only a detail of the dream though; I think the whole dream was about some tragedy that happened during said concert? I can't remember.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I don't always have nightmares... but when I do, they involve tornadoes.

I saw Twister as a young kid and the fear has never left me.

Worst part is the sound. Just this awful, thunderous roar of unfeeling destruction as physics rips shit apart with wind.

I don't wake up screaming from them, I just wake up angry because FUCK YOU BRAIN. WHY!?

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

I had a dream one night that I was talking to a psychiatrist again, but he was this really young man in strange clothes. He somehow discovered that I have tulpas and tried to convince me that they were a mental illness, but easily gotten rid of. I didn't believe him, so he takes something that resembles a really tiny bracelet, ties it, and hands it to me.

Later when I got out of there, I went to wonderland to discuss the strange man with them, and they all agreed that he must be nuts. Then I started looking around and I realized Desmond was nowhere to be seen. I asked L where he was and he started looking around as well, with increasing worry and panic as we couldn't find him at all. I tried to open the tiny bracelet, but it was impossible, and getting rid of it didn't help. The strange man had somehow managed to lose me my first tulpa.

The dream went on for quite a while, and during it we talked and searched for ways to get Desmond back. L was a wreck the entire dream and it still pains me to remember it, since normally he's almost always in a good mood, and now he was just crying.

Luckily, after a while, Desmond fell literally out of nowhere and hit the ground face first. We of course rushed to him, L gave him a ton of hugs and kisses immediately, and Desmond tells us that he was around all the time, but had been invisible and in a ghost-like form and couldn't interact with us at all. And that it was really painful because he really wanted to, especially with L crying and panicking. So he was really pissed off at the man who did that.

And then it just ended :P

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Well when asked they say that they remember the dream as well, but can't tell if it's just because I've been going through it in my head several times because I remember it so vividly, or if they actually dreamt it as well. ._. So I'd say it's possible.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Not a particularly lucid one, but very long and well remembered. It started with a reality show in a hotel. That went along for quite a while, with many of the stereotypical reality show antics, then morphed into a drama in a riverside tourist destination, where she wandered around and ate a bunch of junk, and learned about a local legend of two, and followed a crook around until his untimely demise when struck by lightening under the bridge. (That was a local legend and why no one goes boating under the bridge.) It was really excellent. Preserved medieval architecture.

And that morphed into her being a prodigy of some sort, and being manipulated by two execs in the hotel into meeting with the local benevolent dictator in a hotel room. The rest of the dream consisted of us spilling a fruit drink on the carpet and her cleaning it up for several minutes while contemplating the nature of dreams.

We were disappointed that I did not appear at all.

Had another tulpa dream just about an hour ago. It was quite short though.

While still awake, I was in wonderland, spending time in L and Desmond's bedroom with them as usual. At some point I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes in the dream, Desmond was trying to pull me out of the ocean. We were in the middle of nowhere, everywhere was just water and then the lifeboat that Desmond and L were on. It was also nighttime and the water seemed almost black because it was so dark. I couldn't move or speak and I somehow slipped from Desmond's grip and started sinking below surface, fast. L dived in to come get me and placed me onto the lifeboat. I still couldn't do anything, so I just lay there on my back until the dream ended.

Got some work dreams about me. My host was lecturing about--something--saying it was really good because it exercised philosophy and is entertaining and other reasons. It was something that I was doing in the dreams. Wish I could remember what it was, because it is important to tulpamancy. Maybe the reason this is so hard to remember is it is a phenomenon without a name.

This was mixed in with some standard action dreams. These involved a special forces unit, covert spies, some condos, and sending the earth through a wormhole to escape apocalyptic solar phenomenon about halfway through. The main character was a special forces person that was neither of us. Third person. There was some politicians doing politics stuff in some cutaways. You know, directing the chaos. There were some alpine missions, and some urban missions.