The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm. This morning, we played a dream variant of super mario maker (with a SNES controller) I designed the levels, and she played them. Mixed up some truly bizarre cross title objects. Then our family came down. So we decided it was time to spend time with them. So we woke ourselves up. Probably should have paid closer attention to how weird it was that they could see and hear the music on the television screen even though we were dreaming the contents of the game up.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only remember the tail end of the dream, but I was treading water with someone (call her Jenny, didn't have a name AFAICR) and a talking horse. We were in some large water-processing-looking place, and the water went down this giant slope and that was somehow our only option, and like the whole thing was enclosed, so I convinced them(jenny and talking horse) to go ahead of me. I then somehow magically exited the thing and got out without having to do the super dangerous water thing, which I didn't even realize but I just wanted to see if the succesfully got through so I had to get to the ground and down there was like this big olympics-type celebration thingy and they did survive and they had to crawl up through this like fountain thingy that was supposed to shoot a bunch of water but wasn't running at the moment that was in the middle of the crowd so when they did climb out the crowd cheered for them and they came over to me and was like “how did you get out‽” and I was like “I dunno”, and the dream pretty much ended there. It was weird.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Another false awakening dream. One where we were very meticulously trying to escape the dream, get up, turn on the light and leave the room. Wake up always happens before we open the door. Notably, she was the primary thinker, but she carefully noted that it was me controlling the body. Even in the dream. Why are lucid dreams so scary feeling?

Notably, this was also a lucid entry dream. She went down into the dream at the very start of the night lucid. It was a short dream. The only other interesting part was that I found a device we were convinced gave me absolute power over our mind. Which means everything since we were dreaming.

She had another interesting dream earlier when we were practising dreaming separately. She was looking down a cellar and up came a foreign voice that talked non-stop. Italian-spanish-french. This was her first non-me related dream to have voices in it.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

This was her first non-me related dream to have voices in it.

What you mean like, ever? Your dreams don't normally have people?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that my younger stepsister destroyed my camera by throwing it in the ocean, so I chased her all over trying to kick her, but my legs were stiff because I was sleeping in an armchair.

There was going to be a massive alien invasion of Earth that had somehow gotten into Earth's core and were going to tunnel up to the surface and annihilate all life.

Me, one of my sisters, and an imaginary girl bent on saving the world had to climb into the pit they were going to come out of, planning to light fuses and blow up the tunnel. The girl showed me how to light one fuse and then left me there for about three hours expecting me to know how to light the other fuses XD

She came back and it turned out all I needed was a match. I had figured out how to blow up part of the tunnel just by being creative but it didn't do much. So she had to light all the fuses for me.

We climbed out of there, I'm not sure why but we had to wait to actually set the fuses off. We got in a tractor and were racing across a field. The sky was turning all weird because it was the end of the world. My sister asked the girl about ghosts possessing objects, and she replied that "they" had done research showing that it was possible.

We got to a forest and starting running up a hill, to a fanged open mouth sticking out of a rock. We had to go in there. The mouth said something like "I am the taker of all life" and then I realized this was too weird to be real life and woke up.

Like most of my dreams, this had a theme song with vocals playing in the background. But I don't remember any of the words.

Me and Ray were going on all sorts of adventures through different times and places, Ray had an unquenchable curiosity it seemed. I don't remember most of the dream but it had a feeling of struggling against all powerful authority. I remember this he told me...

"Time and space, I just don't think they're necessary. See, I can just... pop!" Now we were at a restaurant somewhere. "Pop!" Now we were in some sort of cave system. "Pop!" We appeared in a classroom.

In the classroom Ray went over to investigate some slides while I looked out the window at a marvelous sunny day with a huge city below us. That's mostly all I remember, sadly...

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! I actually remembered a dream for once.

Okay so, my tulpa and I dream different dreams but do so at the same time. So first, mine:

I was playing the same part Bruce Willis does in movies. In fact, I remember thinking "I am Bruce Willis." I told my dad I needed to save the world or whatever and then he mentioned that I can't drive and I thought, "Well, shit" and so we had the family butler drive me. But, for some reason in the passenger seat of the car I was driving. Like, I had the wheel and everything and the butler was to my left. I then drove out of the driveway and the butler became my dad and he told me because I left the parking lot I couldn't go get my motorcycle. Then I woke up.

My turn!

Okay so my dream was uh, food! I don't know. I was in a restaurant on a date with host and he was eating uh... octopus I think? And then I was saying some silly chick thing and then my food arrived. It was a cheesy potato and fries and I loved every second of it. Then the dream ended. There was lots of conversation between host and I but obviously it wasn't actually him, lol.

This further reinforced his opinion that I shouldn't long term switch because I'd get him fat.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.