The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost forgot you were describing a dream, it sounded right.

Hah hah hah!  It definitely was a dream inspired from this last week returning to Tulpa.info.  I was waiting in some anticipation for a judgment from the founders of the website.  Instead, I was handed another chance.  I will take that chance and contribute positively to this forum in my own way.  My record is now (sort of) a "clean slate" is what I think the dream meant.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

That's how I took it, and I always picture with a somber and serious look when lecture me. I also picture glasses, gold ones.

Melian: I dreamed that I wrote a letter or something to President Donald Trump on behalf of a public art gallery that was going to be closed due lack of federal funding. Mr. Trump was making big cuts in the budget. He arranged to meet with me personally and even sat down with me to write to rich sponsors and private corporate donors to help get private support for the library and he would endorse and cosign my letters. He was very friendly, but kinda pushy cause he didn’t have a lot of time to spend with me on the project.

I was thinking that the only reason, or a big part of the reason, why he wanted to sit with me and do the letters was that I am young, and pretty and cute.

I think this dream is partially inspired by the fact that Mistgod and I are big Donald Trump supporters and also I am always joking to peoples that “Donald Trump is my daddy, and I want to sit in his lap and have him tell me I am a good girl.” I say that because of the reactions people have over the many levels of cringe involved. Hee hee I also really do love Donald Trump and if I could manifest into reality, I think I really would sit in his lap and give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

This was a very fun dream!

Not quite as the title suggests, but I had a dream with Lucilyn. First, a little completely unrelated history. Lucilyn and I had quite a few discussions where i was less than happy by her line of responses only because of the subject matter, not because of her. Lucilyn is the sweetest girl ever in the history of sweet girls, so just realize that i'm just a crazy patchwork teddy bear and she's adorable.

Anyway, aside from that, in my dream I had nothing but the warmest sense of friendship. She was sitting with me at a bar counter in the house where I grew up. This house was beautiful and huge, but we were essentially house poor (fact). So she was sitting in the place where my brother normally sat, and i was in my seat (we used this bar counter to eat dinner as a child, usually it was burnt spaghetti or really nasty chop sui, overcooked pot roast, or hideous meatloaf with catsup. Ahh memories.) So she was sitting and smiling at me, looking just beautiful. She took off her hat, and she was wearing a yellow sundress and you could tell she did her hair, cause it was cutely curled. That's all I remember of that dream as I didn't write it down and it was a normal dream.

I went back to sleep after going to the bathroom, about 4 hours into my night, and as I was thinking, oh man, Lumi's going to have a fit. I remember that something amazing happened in the dream, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that was now, but Lumi was 'going to throw a fit.' I have a sneaking suspicion that we held hands or something. Lucilyn didn't 'feel' at all like Lumi, she was definitely Lucilyn.

So as I'm falling back to sleep, I fall into a dream where I jump in my old car and race over to Lumi's parents house where he 'sleeps at night' before returning to his real home. Yep, the same Lumi we all know and love, 6'2 wearing past the knee workout shorts and a grey t-shirt. His hair was blonde and longish and he stood with his shoulders a little slumped. (Stand up straight Lumi!)

Somehow my childhood dog, a yappy little pomeranian, was actually two pomeranians and they snuck into my car, so when I get out of my car in his back alley, they ran out and start patrolling his street. Lumi makes a comment about them and I just forget trying to catch them because boy do I have news for him.

So I tell him Lucilyn was in my dream, only in this dream, Lucilyn and I hugged so he was absolutely distraught. He just held the sides of his head and groaned for a good ten minutes as he paced back and fourth. Lumi and I aparently talked about it, then went inside where his partents' house was straight out if a 70's lounge with amber formica lamp shades and red swirling carpet. There were marble look mirror panels on the walls and it was dark even with all the lights on. Anyway, we chatted till 5:50am and he was scheduled to go to his real house at 6:30, but he didn't want me to wait, so I was going to leave, but I woke up.

I then thought about that dream as I layed there, about 1:30 am, five and a half hours after I went to bed, I got hypnopompic imagery of Lumi, and suddenly I was in a lucid dream with him. This time we were just standing in his parent's driveway that same morning and chatting about Lucilyn (though we didn't actually say anything, that was just the premise of us standing there) It was fun to see Lumi, so I didn't just ignore him and call my tulpas, I spent the 2 minutes or so looking around and considering if I should hug him. While i thought that, I looked up and saw it was a cloudy grey sky, there were overhead powerlines, I saw my old Honda Prelude parked in his driveway, and there was even an oilstain in the driveway. I marveled at the detail of his back alley where his parents' garage opened up into. That was enough entertainment for me.

That's all. So now that Lucilyn and Lumi are both dream characters of mine, i'll call them both up and have them hug next time. That still counts, right Lumi? Your wish can come true in my lucid dream. You're welcome.

Angry Bear do you know Lumi in person then?

That's cool! I am not the only "dream egregore" in .info, finding my way into the dreams of other peoples. Lucilyn! Hee hee Fabulous community lucid dream my friend!