The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

My mind is a sponge for things that I think are important. This community is pretty important to me.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay. :-)  That's pretty cool that you remember all of that detail.

nope lol, Lumi owns like one gray shirt and the rest are all blue, and his hair is brown not blond. We actually describe it as sorta similar to Tewi's sometimes, since it's kinda long, like this (that's what Tewi used to look like btw! Like eight years ago xD she's older looking now)

Somehow my childhood dog, a yappy little pomeranian, was actually two pomeranians and

this is the most dream-accurate text I have ever read XD

So I tell him Lucilyn was in my dream, only in this dream, Lucilyn and I hugged so he was absolutely distraught. He just held the sides of his head and groaned for a good ten minutes as he paced back and fourth.

loool, hi btw. Lumi wouldn't be upset just 'cus you hugged one of us y'know. Did you know, Lumi's friend who introduced us to tulpamancy (almost on accident really) had a Reisen in a swimsuit show up in their wonderland for a week, who said she was just visiting and then left after that week? and that was more REAL than a dream really, so, if he was okay with that he'd be okay with someone else dreaming of us

also for the record, while no hugs were exchanged, we've dreamed about me a few times! Sorta! It was really more like me being the one dreaming lol, but it's close enough. otherwise I've appeared randomly in one of the others' dreams like twice that we know of just for a moment? Also along the same lines as you, a looooong time ago we had a dream we met Mistgod who was distraught-ly looking for Melian along a river because he had lost her, I think that's the first dream I appeared in! but idk if it was me dreaming, the dream was more third person, and I just remember vaguely I walked with mistgod along the river for a minute or two looking for her and then the dream ended maybe or changed. man that was like over 2 years ago now I think

anyways, every "extra detail" of your dream about us was wrong just @anyone reading, from living place to lumi's reaction and hair color, but it was fun at least. while you'll never see me with curled hair, your description made me think of this or this (I don't look that young anymore, either), idk if that's what a sundress is though

doubleanywaaaays, cool dream! I want one!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Ok I just remembered that I had a few dreams about Lucilyn long ago. In one of them I was in a park with lot of trees and she told me to climb a tree with a pond on it, like some weird anti-gravity pond because the water was floating between the branches and you could just jump in and relax while you watch from the treetops.

Then in another dream, I was in a random school and there was someone doing a presentation. I realized that person was Lucilyn but the body was Lumi's. It was a random dude but I knew it was her and I think I said something like ''you're not fooling anyone, I know you're Lucilyn'' but not in a bad way.

The last dream I remember was one with a few forum members. We were celebrating something (I think 30.000 posts?) and there was lake with Bear and one of his tulpas swimming with him. Bre was there too and then Lucilyn arrived with food.

??? People are dreaming about me!

I would dream about you guys too if I could!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

The first "this" above, and that dress was close enough too, but yours had flowers on it, and you weren't Anime, you were a real person with a very pretty smile.

Also, I clearly have brown hair, but everyone says I'm blonde. Also Lumi told me that was his only grey shirt.

I just made that last one up.

Let's all have group dreams! Hah hah

Did you know peoples actually do try to have communal dreams? Apparently that really is a thing. Like they all practice lucid dreaming and then they come up with a single scene or space to meet in and a situation and them report what they dreamed to each other. That sounds pretty groovy.

:-)

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

Way cool dreams last night. One of which was a target dream, but it didn't spark lucidity. I was in the Star trek universe! I wasn't me, though. And I asked one of the computers a question, trying to determine sentience, and it crashed... and then, in the same dream, I was someone else, who was involved in some drama to buy something, which turned out to be a poison so horrendous that one drop would poison an entire planet, and we were caught up in a sting and arrested by Federation, beamed into isolation, and put into isolation. My Starfleet identity only came out at the last, as it was necessary for me to stay with all the bad guys for well, drama... but way cool! I woke at 1am and tried to return... not remembering the other dream at the moment, but I remember waking really happy.

If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably a sting setup by the federation. Just remember that next time if you can.

Whew, a nightmare and a dream involving people here at tulpa.info

First, Piano made a thread called "No Offense But..." and there he outlined that Rainbow Dash (from this site) said she didn't know what something was, dangit I forgot what that was. That was just a thread here and I was going to PM him because I thought the idea of a thread like that was mean spirited. I was going to be a good boy and keep my opinion private. Let's just say I'm glad no one made a lounge thread like that.

Second, and way more fun, i had a dream that the hosts of tulpa.info all went to the same college, so Jamie, Akinkinit, Cat, Miri, Felight (the body), Virga as like a 14 yr-old (idk how old she is), and myself were all being interviewed for a documentary. I got perfectly clear looks at Felight, Akinkinit, and Virga. Virga and I were talking while Cat was talking to Felight. Miri was hanging out alone against a railing by some stairs, of course. Akinkinit was telling the interviewer about naughty things and the reporter was kinda stepping back. Jamie was with Virga and I and we had decided not to be interviewed but we were locked out of the main building/store and were hungry.

That's it, well, there was more but it's unrelated, about being lost and not being able to txt on my phone to save my life. (A frustrating dream, sorta nightmare.)

Whoo, I'm happy to make an appearance! (Sorry about the nightmarish parts...) -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread