The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

I fronted while sleeping! I can't specifically remember what my dreams were about, but I know it was me fronting. I do remember trying to switch with Piano but failing, and trying to wake up early. I thought the sound of a train across campus was my alarm, lol.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeaaah it's pretty easy to tell who was the one dreaming usually, and like it's always Lumi or "neutral", but sometimes it was obviously me or Tewi.. I'm not sure if we've ever dreamed as Reisen or Flandre? it seems pretty obviously directly related to switching/fronting time and using the "conscious mind"

oh and congrats

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I had a very long and complicated dream about a girl with really short hair, almost cut haphazardly like it was just lopped off at odd angles, and we hung out a few times. I got her number and I still remember the area code either Massachusetts or Kentucky. (308 or 508) that's a little odd. Then she said she was older than me and I somehow felt a lot more comfortable, though it was still like I wasn't interested in her though she was pretty interesting. She wasn't any of my tulpas, though she reminded me of Dashie only because she was fun.

The only other thing I remember was that she was still living with her parents and she was Dashie's build (pretty thin).

There was another part of it, like I was feeling very guilty for going out with her, like I was hiding something and I told her, let's get out all the deal-breakers now and that's when she said she was older than I was. Not that it was a problem or a deal-breaker itself. I told her my age and she was disappointed that I wasn't younger, but I was already younger than her...

Then I was teleported back in time to when she was younger and met her and talked to her. At this point I realized that she liked me so much because I reminded her of a nice older man she knew when she was younger. It was funny, she looked mostly the same except it looked like her face got puffy. That's a very real thing, look at someone at 18 and someone at 28, their face is less 'puffy'.

Nothing tulpa related though.

Just kinda random with a couple really vivid scenes still loaded. It may have gone lucid a few moments there but I didn't do anything with it.

An obviously non-lucid dream in which I was practicing open-eyed visualization/imposition, and discovered that it worked perfectly through mirrors. I was able to impose a black sleeping cat, stable and clear as day.

Then I saw Vādin-chan running ahead of me in hypnopompic stage.

Then I awoke.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

Oh my.

In addition to some scenes I barely remember:

I dreamt Melian, Mistgod, and his wife were in my elementary's playground, which was in a Barnes and Noble parking lot. The wife was standing around blankly and I believe disappeared entirely at some point, but I do remember her. Melian was climbing on the top bar of a swingset and inviting Mistgod to join her. Mistgod, dressed exactly like his pfp, picked up a handful of mulch, threw it down, and said he clearly couldn't join her because he's too old. Melian said, "Whatever, then."

Cut to me in my bedroom, I never see my body but I don't see Jamie's either, and I'm on Discord with Mistgod and Angry Bear. Mistgod is very upset that he couldn't play with Melian because of his old man body and especially his knees, Melian makes a guest appearance and tells us all that "Misty can suck my butt," and the conversation starts to devolve slightly.

None of us, including Mistgod, wanted to fight and I was thinking, "I can't wake Jamie or Cassidy up to this." Angry Bear was extremely OOC, which I was vaguely aware of ("He doesn't act like this!") and started all-caps accusing Mistgod, eventually this ended in him asking, "If you're an artist, you need to post that dank Melian art! I NEED TO SEE IT." But slightly angrier and with many more cuss words.

At this point my room was long gone and I was on my phone, on the floor, laying in front of a white movie screen in an empty theater, belly-laughing but very unsettled. I started thinking about the evening before and got upset, Dream-Cassidy told me not to worry. Still didn't see my body.

I woke up because Jamie's family was back from a concert and the front door was locked. They each had a basketball in their hands. Mom said to sister, "Oh no, he's forgotten us and locked us out. We need him to remember!" They started taking turns pounding on the door and yelling, "ME-MOR-Y!" It's loud and I get spooked and wake up for real. Completely soaked in sweat with my heart racing, like a nightmare? I'm not doing this sleeping thing right.

And that's what happens when I read .info right before bed. Melian, you can claim another person who has dreamt of you. You even had your pigtails.

- Gavin

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I normally don't write down my dreams here, however this one is especially interesting for two reasons: 1. It was the closest thing to a nightmare that I've had in years; 2. It was an instance of DILD, which I don't get all that often (mostly due to lack of trying)

I am playing through Lily's route in katawa shoujo, the route is pretty different from how it was when I actually played it, but the characters are pretty much the same. While playing through it I notice that midway through it Lily's Sprite gets replaced with another one very similar to it after a major conflict between her and her family. I notice it and find it odd, but quickly look past it. Later I finish the game and notice that at the very end it's implied that hisao (the main character) sees Lily at the end, but she isn't actually shown, nor is the interaction. I find this, combined with the changing of sprites to be too weird to ignore.

Looking online I can find a few things about these odd things in the game, but for the most part nobody seems to notice. I also find a theory about how Lily was actually Thanos or something, but I don't bother to read that one.

Later I tell my brother about this and he is actually acutely aware of what this is and why it's happening. He says that it's a conspiracy and that after the conflict her family decides to replace her with a slightly imperfect clone so that they will be able to get along better, and that we aren't shown the last scene because that one reveals how she is actually not the original Lily (apparently the events of katawa shoujo happen in real life now). He also tells me that he will drive me to a place where other people will tell me more about this conspiracy. While he is saying all of this I notice tons of cameras all over the place, I point this out to my brother and he goes "oh shit, they know we're here, we've got to go!"

We run into his car and he speeds away. Following us close behind are cars from the FBI, CIA, and SCP-foundation (I guess that SCP is also real in this dream). They start shooting at us and my brother is doing everything that he can to shake them and get to the place where people will protect us. Eventually he does and we drive into one of those underground parking lots.

Here there is another person waiting for us. She instructs us on where to go next, and tells us more about aliens and mutants and stuff (this is a very all encompassing conspiracy I guess). However before we can leave it turns out that we were followed!

An FBI agent points a gun at us and tells us that we have to come with him.

While he says that I start thinking back to katawa shoujo, and I remember that that isn't how it goes at all. Hisao is supposed to

have a heart attack

and you do see Lily at the end. I realize that this is a dream and the FBI agent says "now that you know that your in a dream you'll be too powerful" and he starts to shoot me. I say "do you realize how silly you are sounding right now?". Then I get shot and wake up.

This dream doesn't sound very scary, but it was at the time, and if I didn't become lucid when I did then I think it would have gotten a lot worse. Also, I think that I know why I had a nightmare, it was because I was really hot and being hot gives you nightmares

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Man, dreaming brains are dumb. Being chased by the FBI (and SCP foundation!) for knowing too much about a Katawa Shoujo conspiracy theory and you realize you're lucid because you're like "Wait, this isn't how the route goes"... like ok lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Melian, you can claim another person who has dreamt of you. You even had your pigtails.

- Gavin

Hurray!  Hah hah!  

Oh and I do have more fun that Mistgod.  You got that spot on in your dream!  

OH can I post your dream on Deviantart in my dream egregore reports?  I will leave you anonymous if you like.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

No problem, just cut out all the names, please (Jamie, myself, Cassidy, and Angry Bear.) - G

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread