The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's something kind of trippy

I was half-fronting half-not during sleep (I say sleep though I mostly mean the lighter part of sleep), and I think I kept waking up to pull up the covers or something, or at least I was present in some way while body OS did that. During actual dreamy stuff, our brain seemed to keep getting me confused for our dad. In the mind, I have a very calm, thoughtful, male "energy" for lack of a better word, and I think our brain also equates "calm, thoughtful, male" to our dad, so at some points in the dream either I would be there, or a dream character version of our dad would be there. Pretty weird. Though not the first time we've compared myself to him, I don't think I'm exactly like him or anything but there are similarities.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

So in last night/this morning's dream, we pissed off the Undertaker (from WWE) and he was coming to kill us with an ax. He was swinging it all over the place and missing. Then his friend, who was either Stinky Pete or Santa Claus, said that he was doing it wrong or something and that his target had to be numb first. He then touched us and our body was jolted with numbness-- for real. We couldn't feel anything anymore. It was surreal. Undertaker kept trying to kill us but we woke up before he could. I can still feel the effects of the numbness. So weird. I don't know who was fronting during the dream, probably no one.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

at the end of my last dream, it had Reisen and Tewi (the Touhou characters) walking past "their"? house, which had a "spell card barrier" (not a thing) erected, and then Tewi walked inside to look at what chaos it was gonna cause and I woke up with that really clear picture of her in my mind, and it made my heart beat really hard for like 20 seconds after I woke up lol

I made sure to thank our brain/mind for having touhou characters in a dream, especially Reisen and Tewi, to try and encourage doing that more in the future.. for how attached to Touhou Lumi has been for 10 years, it sure doesn't ever appear in our dreams! (and us EITHER for that matter, what the heck)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I was standing by a road in the city at night and 'summoned' Yulia to stand by me; we both looked at each other, knowing what was to come next. A(n empty) yellow convertible car strolls next to us and we get in to drive to night club. We then order drinks at the bar and trying to impress Yulia, I attempt to tip the bartender... which goes terribly wrong. I rub the one dollar bills in my hands thinking they would become one hundred dollar bills, but to my surprise, and disappointment, they remain unchanged. The bartender looks at me, confused, while I look back, with a 'this normally works' look on my face. I get embarrassed and we leave. LOL

I'm the host, but I also have Yulia with me.

I vaguely remember one dream and slightly better recall the last I had. One of them, we were visited by aliens - the type that visually look a lot like humans, but are a decent amount further technologically advanced, are interested in learning about us, and oops accidentally brought those darn {alien name here} that attack people and cause all sorts of problems, so we had to deal with them together.

The other one was a dream of playing/being in Touhou, where a story was playing out in a large screen with two players, me and some random whoever. Someone was coming to kidnap a princess from us or something - they were going to show up, shoot lots of bullets (felt like Lunatic difficulty), be relatively unkillable, and then leave. Funnily enough it turned out to be Reisen, she showed up and sort of teleported around leaving quite a few bullets. I almost got her health to zero but it reset back up to full, either because it looped or because it filled back up from her teleporting. After she left, Tewi showed up as a sort of midboss (which was odd because the stage wasn't even moving - it was an attack on us and then a decoy to distract) and shot at us quite a bit more. I woke up when she left.

Honestly, it was pretty fun. Zero implications the characters were remotely related to my systemmates this time because they weren't even in 3D, just sprites. But it was fun.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's happening Flandre, this is great. I don't know how you hug a boss, but maybe make it boss appreciation day and make hugs mandatory. I bet it wouldn't be hard, if you got lucid, to stop everything and pop Tewi or Reisen into that dream avatar. I totally did that once with Dashie when I saw football sized harry white spiders and thought, 'that's a big spider,' and poof, fully lucid.

It's happening Flandre, this is great. I don't know how you hug a boss, but maybe make it boss appreciation day and make hugs mandatory.

Well, in that scenario, it'd go something like this.

[video=youtube]

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas