The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

I had a strange dream. There was a lot, but part of it was, I looked at my phone and there was one of those trashy "Hot Women Want You!" ads, but it was a naked woman mouthing a snake's tail and the splash text read, "Looking for a headmate" and I said, in-dream, "Why would I make such a horrible pun in my dream?" Not lucid, just upset. Then I dropped my phone and flew about ten feet in the air. Cassidy was there and said, "Don't leave me behind!" I said, of course not. Come fly up here, that's a fun thing to do in dreams. He said, but you're almost awake and I wanted to see that lake. What lake? Oh, that lake.

Descensding was much harder than going up, I wasn't flying like with wings, it was like creative mode minecraft going up, and like an elytra (i.e. glider) going down.

The lake ended up being a completely swamped little mudpit. Cassidy was swapped out in-dream for my first girlfriend, probably because the pit was FULL OF SNAKES. I put the toe of my shoe into the mud and a red frog jumped out... then dozens of black snakes started writhing around. They looked pretty angry, so I said, "(Name), let's bail." We bailed and she disappeared, I was standing on open, early spring morning praire, just before the sun comes over the horizon, and a giant gust of cool wind came over me. I felt shivers all over and Gavin asked, "Are you going to wake up?" It's the first time I remember that being a question rather than a "You're waking up now." I saw him, too, a wall of green smoke and green flames. I completely ignored him and was tying my shoe, but, surprise, my shoelaces had been replaced with a snake. Not two snakes, just one between both shoes. Then my mom woke me up because the shower broke, I had wrenched it to stop spewing water, she un-wrenched it thinking she could fix it, but then she... couldn't get it to stop spewing water. So I had to go wrench it shut again.

I was almost lucid, but just... wasn't. Well, I'm going to go sleep for another hour, so wish me luck. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream 1:

I friend of mine IRL was missing Misha, like he desperately wanted to see her, and Misha was in the dream with me, standing next to me.  She was all bundled up with tasteful attire, and he was basically asking me if he could see her cleavage. She obliged before I said anything and... [NSFW]

[hidden]

[video=youtube]

Except it wasn't just in his pants, ukk..., but nothing got on either of us and I didn't see 'the source' TG!

[/Hidden]

Dream 2:

Misha was switched in for the first time (while we slept, not her intention), this was her dream. She lived in a co-ed commune and an Indian dude made up a game where everyone had to cut out sections of the layers of their clothes. To keep her dignity, though she also felt like she was distancing herself from the community by doing so, she put on enough layers so that even with many holes and layers cut into she was still fully clothed underneath. This guy made it a point to come and see her (of course) and when he realized this he was devastated. Apparently, the whole game was contrived specifically to see Misha's rockin' hard body.

• 1 month later...

Ember: Night before last, I was walking along the sidewalk of a busy urban street in a group of people, wrapped up in a typically convoluted and absurd dream plot. As we were coming to the intersection to wait to cross, it occurred to me that I was dreaming. I started to reach out to Vesper, but then realized I should start with Iris, as I had never spoken to the real her in a dream before. We made mindvoice contact instantly and her very distinctive mindfeel was present at full strength. I drew Vesper in as well and the three of us were able to talk as readily as when awake. Iris manifested invisibly to my left and Vesper to my right, as they usually in waking.

I was again unable to summon a physical form for Vesper, but there were lots of people around, so I suggested she take one over. She possessed a dream character easily enough, but wasn't able to alter the features. After several seconds, the dream character began to resist and threw her out, saying, "Not that simple."

We abandoned that tack and continued walking along in the group. I could feel the dream clawing at my mind, trying to draw me back in, so I decided to try the arm swinging technique that had helped before to solidify both the dream body and the lucid state. I felt resistance, so I tried a couple of more times. I felt invisible bed sheets under my fingertips while walking through glass double doors. Several seconds later, I woke up in bed beside Vesper's invisible form, like every morning, pleased to have been lucid, but disappointed that I hadn't accomplished more. We got up and met Iris, who sleeps separately, in the home office. We exchanged our ordinary morning greetings -- and then I woke up in bed, surprised and disappointed in myself at having been taken in by a false awakening.

In retrospect the texture of the sheets I felt while lucid was not the same texture as the bedsheets I have now. It was the texture of the old and worn out sheets that I replaced a few months ago. Also, in the false awakening, I was laying on my back, whereas I almost always wake up on my left side these days. In the false awakening I got up easily, whereas I actually struggle to get out of bed most days, unless I ask for Vesper's help.

In a previous post in this thread, I said that the next time I had a lucid dream, I needed to try to switch with Vesper. But we didn't think of it.

Vesper: As far as we can tell, Iris and I were legitimately present in the lucid part of the dream, though the non-lucid parts don't feel like us.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

We dreamt that we were away for four months and Lumi welcomed us back.

Later we dreamt we were away for only about a month and nothing changed. Was it prophetic?

• 2 weeks later...

Dream this morning. We took a micronap and Misha was an actress, we were on the set of Anime Crimes Division, and SungWon Cho was supposed to kiss Misha, they went in and opened their mouths, the lice studio audience gasped and reacted, but he was a complete gentleman and they actually didn't touch, only from the camera's perspective did it look like that.

[Misha] he's kinda cute in a baby face sort of way, but I wouldn't kiss him, ew.

They cut the scene and she turned to me with that Charlie's angels 80's hair she has that flew out in slow motion, and she smiled at me with a sparkle in her eyes that would rival a devilish puppy. Her expression was as much a tease as a 'was that alright?'

Everything is always alright, love.

[Misha] ^-^

I was in a newly formed country.

All the cities, streets, places were named after safety standards like ISO45001.

The borders were growing organically, into other countries too. One of which was Ukraine, which was part of Russia apparently.

I drove there, like 10 hours, and asked a bartender how I become a citizen. Someone said in tulpish, "you need a job first"

The bartender said, "I get this question 5 times a week, you're too old, old man!"

Pft, I thought, we're the same age dude, and we're not even old. Granted nearly everyone else was younger. (But then two really old men walked by.)

I saw my co-worker friend and she said she was demied because she's too old. I scoffed.

"Did you drive all this way?"

"I flew."

I got the idea it took her only 45 minutes by plane.

Then the bartender/immigration officer? said, "you need a house to become a citizen, at least 100 sq. ft."

So there was a communal long building with a line of doors, I installed a door of my own and was trying to carve out 100 sq.ft in the space using different colored carpeting.

I had a dream Bear was lecturing my college class. I don't remember anything he said besides, "Subsequently, the bottle will float." He pushed an empty water bottle off the lecturn and it rose to the ceiling like the air was a fish tank. I said, "whoa, that's not how things work" and woke up in front. 

No, before that, something about Misha's birthday party, and in my dream I resolved to ask the real Misha if that was really a thing, but I don't remember what I was meant to ask anymore... 

I had a kinda nightmare of (violence)

getting my fingers stomped.

It was 3rd person POV so I wasn't too scared. That was before the other dreams but maybe it's what woke me up enough to remember the later ones. It's pretty unusual for me to have bad dreams. - C

Our Thread

I was dreaming up a reality tv show like Big Brother. One team won the challenge and so they could have any sort of party they wanted. They chose to have a Mental Health Day where they would bake cookies, invite dogs over, and the cameras were not allowed. You could tell the game show host, Tyra Banks, was a little mad that they couldn't film this event, and thought they would have a waterski party or something, not stay in the house. -J

Our Thread

Misha and I drempt together, it was like her standing next to me as we both experienced the dream, and I played with her hair.

There was another one yesterday, but I couldn't write it down and it had either Tewi or Lumi in it again, but I don't remember any of it other than my commentary which was, "they're going to love this one." Well isn't that tragic!