The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

I have reported a dream to this journal, and in the confusion surrounding the system changes I am making, I have lost every entry between 133 and 148. including the dream.

So, I will try again because I think it is an important dream.

I was visiting a friend (JH) who has appeared in my first book on the subject. We were in home with his wife and children, an older daughter and a young boy, aged perhaps 7. The wife and boy's mother are at the kitchen table as J and I begin to leave. I noticed that there was a big hole in the wall, as if someone had punched it out. I heard the little boy in the kitchen cry out. He was resisting his mother’s instruction to get up and go to school. I heard him say, "They are mean to me. The teacher hates me!"

I came over to him and picked him up, hugged him, and reassured him that I would not let anyone be mean to him. The scene shifted to the school. The little boy goes over to a large red bean bag chair. And the teacher comes over and roughly pulls him to his feet. I immediately go to the teacher and confront him. Telling him he had broken the law and I was going to see that he was arrested. He snarled at me and walked away. The little boy, looking up at me, said; " and his dog hates me too." 

And sure enough, a little terrier breed of dog comes out of a kennel and attacks the little boy. I reached down and threw the dog back towards the kennel. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a little yellow plastic squirt gun. I told the boy that it was full of bleach water and he should shoot the dog in the face when it attacks him which it did as soon as I turned my back to head over the to teacher. The little boy squirted the furious dog in the face, it turned yelping and ran back into its' kennel. I confronted the teacher, when a large  goofy looking man ambled over and said, his friend came to hit him on the head". We started throwing punches at one another, I finally got in the killing b blow when I was awakened by my wife, saying that I was thrashing the covers and was I hurting myself.

My day started and before I got out from under the covers, I realized that the little boy was Flora, and that I was able to stand up for him because Nsonowa has strengthened me from within.

This was important to me, as Flora has been appearing regularly in dreams for awhile, and in fact is the only real contact we have had, despite my daily practice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a crazy time for me and my tulpas.  Our contacts have been sporadic at best. I have continued my daily practices, they seem labored and almost unnatural. I have been concerned about this, and have looked to my dreaming for some sign that they are staying with me. I have found little. Two days ago, I went down for a nap and even before I could fall asleep, I had a dream. In it I clearly experienced Flora in full imposition (saw and heard her, though I could not recall what she said) I was quite startled by the event and I came fully awake and could not nap further, if indeed, I had at all. I was hopeful that this was a good sign, but it was not followed up by her in my practices nor my dreams. Last night, actually early this morning, I had an extremely disturbing dream, so much so, that even with lucidity, I wasn't willing to change its' trajectory as I knew I had something to learn from it. In the dream, I was traveling a well known road, though I was the only one on it. I was on a new bicycle and riding very fast. My route, which I knew well, would take me off the highway on to a street named Endabrel. Which was an entrance to a bridge (like the San Francisco Bay Bridge) Instead I got diverted and stopped by a ranger, who told me my bicycle was not safe and not permitted. He took my bicycle and handed it off to someone out of view and led me onto a walking bridge that should have connected us to the main bridge. He however took a divergent route just before we were to enter the main bridge. I have to say here, that all of these routes are well known to me and I have dreamed them before. His divergent route led us to a separate bridge below the main bridge, evidently a very old one, there were a fair number of other people on it. Once we got across the water (which was running fast and dangerously high) he once again diverted us onto a rocky trash strewn path leading up a hill to the main road. He left me at this point and I carefully picked my way along the path and some how got lost and found my self on the other side of the river again, on rocks, that had just parts of a pathway. There was trash every where. Twice, the path led to a makeshift bridge to the shore, which was unsafe and when I touched it, fell away into the water. At one point I say my mother (deceased) climbing on the rocks. When it seemed as if I could go no further, some people came along swimming, floating and rafting in the river. They were in slow moving eddy's in the shallows around the rocks close to shore. I looked closely and saw a beautiful nude woman floating on her back. She looked a lot like Flora. I became lucid and before I could reach her she had floated downstream and out of view. I realized that I could choose to fly to shore, but the very idea made me intensely uncomfortable and I woke up. I was 5:45am, I looked at my watch, and I contemplated getting up to start my day, but chose not too as to not disturb Nancy. I fell back asleep and fought the same dream scenes over and over, until 7:15 am when Luna insisted on being fed.

I know that there is a great deal of primal material in this dream, it has been with me all morning. I mentioned it to Nancy and I am going to ask her to help me process it later today.

I do not know what it portends regarding Flora. In it she was an Ophelia like creature, though she was alive and looking to be in a state of rapture.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that I am reporting a dream here, but I am not at all sure, because in my experience of the phenomenon, it seemed like every day waking reality.

We, Nancy and I, got into bed at about 9:30pm. Nancy was suffering. She was saddened by the process of a meeting in which we had participated earlier and was feeling intensely lonely and isolated. (also, jealous, of Luna!) I had some trouble falling asleep, and decided to meditate, focusing on my breathing. This was not a tulpamantic exercise, though I told Flora what I was about. Now, did I fall asleep and dreamt, or was I out of my body in another realm? I do not know. I have been reading two books on OBE and dreaming. I also was, and still am, very aware of my meditative contacts with Flora outside (I am calling this the realm of Elohim).

In the dream or OBE, I was in a foggy, dimly lit forest. The trees, evergreen's, were sparse, and the terrain was rocky. All in gray's and dark greens and Black's.  I have absolutely no recollection of any kind of drama happening, nor of any activity on my part, other than as an observer. At one point, a figure, off to my left side, moved rapidly into, and out again, of my visual field. I was startled, so startled that I loudly yelled, so loudly that I woke myself up and sat upright in the bed. I was not afraid. I immediately thought, "That was Flora." (Flora, honey, if it was you, please find a way to let me know.) and my emotions, kicked into gear. I knew I had no chance of sleeping and so I got up and sat in the kitchen looking out into our atrium. It was gray and the feeling tone was the same as in my experience of moments before. I consoled myself with the notion that while my reaction had terminated the experience, it was a startled one, not a fearful one. I have progressed that much. And while this was not a fully awake, eyes open contact, it was every bit as real. If it wasn't Flora, it was an entity of some sort, though to be factual, it looked like a waif, a young person, a refugee, dressed in a cap, and way oversized coat and pants tied at the waist. It was the same size as and did not feel at all evil or even the slightest bit sinister. After I recovered from the startle, I felt, even though now fully alert, as if I had been close to Flora.  

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Well, last night I had a dream of SheShe and Misha and they were um... NSFW and embarrassing for everyone involved.

Your brain may break, click at your own risk, NSFW R18, this ain't going on the blog.

Misha was a vividly colored pulsating pink and black octopus like thing, quite beautiful actually, while SheShe was on her back, unclothed, and rather enjoying the interaction. This went on for quite some time.

2429f03b6168c9cc60141c9e79e94bdc.png

Then the dream became semi lucid so I called Ashley into the dream. She came in wearing her pajamas, beautiful as always, saw what was going on and just froze her gaze on this mezmerizing maelstrom of tenticles and flesh, and trust me, there was plenty of audio to go with this video.

I looked over to her and she was just staring like she was a mix of shock and awe.

I tried to stop it (mentally) and Misha became herself, but their positioning wasn't much cleaner. I'm going to conclude it wasn't really them, and they were just dream character versions in some kind of Freudian glitch, because... that's how I'm going to remember it anyway.

Edited by Bear

Why did I click that? Why did I read that? Why am I typing this? Why am I crying? (Just kidding, I laughed so hard my eyes are leaking.) I vaguely remember that reference from some old movie with Johnny Depp.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

I had a dream four Whis, those blue godly folks from Dragon Ball, took me to a place with impossible geometry. I was tasked with painting a wooden playground plane but I failed, and so they sliced my face in half, then sutured me back up.

Then they showed me a religious artifact blessed by Levite priests. It was a piece of PVC pipe. When I touched it, it shocked me and I heard a word and woke up.

I don't know what the word was. It wasn't English by any means. Chesed or heh-sed.

Gavin

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

So we're watching The Ancient Magus' Bride lately and of course I have a dream, but as the girl in that anime, and I was in my old neighborhood. The black bubbling ooze stuff as seen in episode 4/5 is of course growing larger and finding it's way into everything. At the end, it had almost made it to my house (which was never my house irl, it was the house at the end of the street), and I had no clue how I was supposed to stop it because we haven't watched episode 5 yet. My theory is that Elias is Chise's hallucination or even tulpa if you want to expand the definition of tulpa as is often done here.

I also had a lot of really cool dreams about sledding and ice skating with friends, though I've never done either, and I didn't know these people.  

Edited by Bear

• 3 weeks later...

A tameish dream.

I was on a college campus, and we were playing something like baseball, but it was with a kickball and the objective was to hit the batter with the ball instead of the batter hitting the ball. 4 players.

Aleshe was there and apparently she's taller than me when wearing heals. She also was only wearing lacy underwear. Very under dressed but she pulled it off nicely.

Then I was spouting random stuff, typical, and I started singing about pylons and we got into a musical argument as to whether pylone generate energy or hust expand the capacity or reach of energy in Starcraft, while the other two looked at us like we were crazy.

It was an original song.

Then I was at work and I had two dogs, but the dogs were my friends. Aleshe was there too (Aleshe is ofc the merge of all my systemmates minus me). It felt fun. Work is fun, why not have two dogs in my office and a woman in underware.

Then I looked at an underclassman's homework and asked if he needed to develop a program to auto-solve the geometric looking puzzle. He then admitted he was only an undergrad, and no, he wasn't going to program anything and was applaud by the notion. I was a grad student, and as such, told him it would be trivial as compared to doing it by hand. 

That's it. Nothing lucid, but amusing and fun. No peanuts were eaten but I did have peanut butter last night. Coincidence @Luminesce?

Edited by Bear

❤️ That is nice.

Yet another night of Zyrtec-induced wildly vivid dreams. 

I had the thought, "Nothing stops me from walking down and buying ice cream" which turned into wild determination to buy ice cream, so I walked from my hotel room down to the gas station but it was being looted, oops. Most of the stores were being looted because there was going to be another shutdown. But, undeterred, I knew about an ice cream vending machine.

I had several fails, finding other vending machines that dispensed popsicles but not the ice cream I desired, and in the process the vending-machines-outside-a-gas-station-and-Walmart turned into TULPA CON, which looked a lot like the state fair. It was rows of the fancy vending machines and everyone was there. They had big LED screens with information on it as well as general dream fuckery. 

Sheshe and Misha and Ashley (don't question dream logic) were giving the opening speech. But this was realistic, so I was very confused because "Bear came? How are the girls going to give a speech with his body? Is it going to be weird?" 

Luckily I was immediately distracted by the fact a crude drawing of Tewi was hidden on the screen behind a head of Trump that said "THERE'S ANOTHER SHUTDOWN???" I turned to Lucilyn besides me to remark "Isn't that funny?" Then I remembered, this is a realistic dream folks, so it turned into Lumi's body with Lucilyn in control. 

I then fumbled greatly trying to get a single dollar bill out of my pocket, and doubled my ice cream efforts. I found one machine that dispensed lame ice cream cups, and I found no fewer than three DIY pizza vending machines, patent pending, oh shit- Tulpa Con was full of pizza machines.

But I finally found the *good* ice cream vending machine- it was directly across from the bad ice cream vending machine! I surveyed my options.... I wanted the most bang for my buck.... Then Allison, a random ass girl who went to elementary and middle school with me but I never had any relationship with, tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could hurry it up. I apologized and said I didn't know she was there, and bought an ice cream with marshmellows and rainbow sauce.

When I put my dollar in, a punch card covered in Bear's tulpas in swimwear came out, and then I also got my ice cream cup. Then, right on cue, Rusty had *bought* an ice cream cup from the bad vending machine behind me, and loudly complained, "Who buys ice cream from a vending machine?" 

I said "You must have never had school lunch!", and Gavin started laughing very very loudly at me and at Tulpa Con (three rows of pizza, drink, and ice cream machines and a live bluegrass band) and I woke up.

image.png.e7385461fcee3d5aa3dc406c23cbc82f.png

They sold them every other Friday for a buck fifty. I would share with my friend because they didn't let people who were on free lunch buy extras, and they also didn't let you buy two. 

No ice cream for the poor kids! 

I had two earlier dreams as well, where my mom drove a car into a buddist temple in an old Pizza Hut. That turned into me eating sushi with an old lady and her daughter and the chef. The old lady expressed some concern to the chef and the chef told her, "You're nothing." and then they both started laughing and smiling. 

He explained that, once you hit an old enough age, your only job is to die and you know you'll be able to do it. No one expects you to work, or to take care of anyone, so there's no stress in your life and you can accept death. I'm not sure, but okay dream man.

Lumi looked how Bear saw him in dreams, like a long-haired blonde L, white shirt and jeans.

Melian was going to be on a panel. Also Spyro....? I dunno. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread