The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

On 8/1/2022 at 4:03 PM, theholodoc said:

For anyone interested, Galantamine is available OTC.

Sadly not in Germany. I'd try it immediately but it's prescription only.

I had another weird dream in which I briefly was tupper - or not.

It started off as the usual school dream, we were mid-teens on a field trip to a theater/museum. It had a huge indoor gallery on the first floor and the opposite wall was decorated, as I was told, by a very large and colorful 15th century fresco.

'Tupper' was just a normal girl though much younger than us in the class and looked like her avatar. As the gallery we stood at had no railing and  went one story downward I grabbed 'tupper' by the handle of her backpack as we were standing there so there was no chance she could accidentally fall off. I was mostly ignored.

We continued our tour and now the gallery was divided by a glass brick wall, distorting the view on the fresco on the opposite wall. For whatever reason this was an indoor shooting range and lots of students stood there with their pistols and fired - through the glass bricks - onto the fresco on the opposite wall. Bullets went straight through and did not cause any damage. I briefly questioned that but not enough to become lucid. First I instructed 'tupper' how to load and aim a pistol (she was just a small girl), we had a black Walther PPK.

But then the perspective of the dream shifted and I was that girl and fired the pistol. It was very vivid and unusually accurate, other than the safety of the pistol was on  after every reload. But being just a little girl that has been handed a gun I did not question this further. I also manually ejected several rounds from the chamber by racking the pistol's slide for whatever reason. Color and size was accurate and vivid. There were a lot of bullets on the floor in different sizes and shapes and a girl was standing right behind me firing over my head as I was sitting on the floor. The whole thing was highly unsafe with kids standing and kneeling next to each other while shooting and pointing their guns in very unsafe directions.

Now myself again and looking for the 'tupper' girl, I left the place and wandered around in the building, asking others if they had seen her. There was a group of actors in black tactical gear and with parachutes on which were on break between their appearance on stage. The theater hall itself was empty and dark and I was thrown out by an usher. Not finding 'tupper' I was startled by a dog-sized ladybug flying in my direction and woke up into a semi-lucid state. I tried to re-enter the dream with tupper but she was asleep and barely responded. After getting up I got an earful from the real tupper who denied being the girl in the dream and rightfully stated she would never have ignored me and wandered off on ther own.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know, no chance. You have no idea how controlled pharmaceuticals are here. You can hardly buy anything without prescription, not even online and galantamine is a controlled substance in Germany.

I have better chances creating a tincture from G. nivalis which grows in masses naturally here. I will do so next spring, I have plenty in my garden and I consider myself sufficiently qualified for that to do it in a safe way. Thanks for your input, I likely wouldn't have heard about galantamine as a selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitor otherwise. I'll report back then.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a semi lucid dream last night, so vivid my house was 1:1 with nothing out of place. I was walking from my room to my living room when I found I could see a white void in one eye, while the other I see the dream world. I thought "o' crap i'm hallucinating, i've done gone mad." After a moment I remembered Gabby and knew I was in a dream so I tried to make her appear in the white void eye, i saw her arm for about 1/10 of a second, then a light cough (her voice) and a loud pop, the void closed and suddenly I was in a different dream.  Funny enough, the 2nd dream was about me staring in "Harvey 2", i remember the director handing me a tommy gun and said, this one will be a little violent.

I'm gonna to down 100 micrograms of huperzine-a with melitonin, cacoa and lions mane before bed to see if I can bring her in without being shot off to another dream this time.

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

I hope you report the results of the experiment. I am interested in the nootropics, but so far my results with the Galantamine have been very good, and I am reluctant to add to, or change, the mix. If it ain't broke, why fix it? but I will look for your reports. Thanks, Dr. Bob

Lumi's expensive dream pills had huperzine-A as ingredient. Not that he ever took them regularly though because Lumi. We have a huperzia but it's not gonna get turned into drugs because it's an expensive and really slow growing plant. Will stick to the snowbells. Maybe. If I allow it. Which is not guaranteed.

Host had a weird dream about being in an icy mountain landscape (which really is where we are right now sans the ice). It was all bluish-gray and a river was rapidly flowing over some rocks, partly covered with ice. On the opposite riverbank was a strange animal, it looked like a gray-haired slender mammoth without tusks but behaved like a wild goat, gracefully jumping from rock to rock despite its size. Host was amazed but also a bit scared by the animal because it was big and fast. It hopped over a slope of boulders and out of sight though. Then there was some pretty large otter on the ice which bit host in his large toe. Why wasn't he wearing shoes in this environment? It hurt quite a bit and he struggled to free his toe from the otter's teeth which let go after a while and jumped off the ice and into the river.

I wasn't in the dream unfortunately so I could not help.

Super Girls don't cry

22 hours ago, theholodoc said:

I hope you report the results of the experiment. I am interested in the nootropics, but so far my results with the Galantamine have been very good, and I am reluctant to add to, or change, the mix. If it ain't broke, why fix it? but I will look for your reports. Thanks, Dr. Bob

Not quite sure if you're replying to me but what hapoened is as follows and keep in mind the dream was only very vivid, not lucid. I fall into a sleep by counting down from 100-1 saying "i will lucid dream" between each number. last number I remeber is 95 or 94, as I was very tired. I wake up at 5:00 a.m and no dream recall, I get up, smoke a pipe (tobacco) and go back to sleep. I awake frusterated at 8:00 a.m with no dream recall again. Gabby reminds me of psalm 44 (just keep going, not everyday is a answer day). I got up and made us some more cacoa and lions mane and as I reach for a packet of fermented sugar it all comes back to me. I rush to my typewritter and begin spewing out words, recalling several crazy dreams. One being trying to get an old friend to try fermented sugar over the regular stuff. The most vivid being on a abandoned research ship, somehow a bunch of people drowned because a hatch was welded shut. It played out like a one of those point and click games or an escape room. The last part of the dream an old man who could have easily been someone's butler phases through the wall with a package for me, I denied that it was me and the name on the package changed. He tosses it to the floor. Now this is where it gets gross, he pulled off his clothes, covered himself in excrement, slithered up a wall like a lizard and disapeared out a broken window. 

Kinda funny tbh. I'm working on journaling my dreams, so far it's been about 5 days, been working on reality checks all day today as well (my watch face is blue, therefore I am not dreaming).

One thing I need help with is meditation as I hear it helps. I have been doing mindfullness before i even heard of it or had an idea of what mediation was. I can't seem to get the thoughts to stop, it feels like I have 2-3 chains of thought at any one time. Is there a guide that isn't "just clear your mind"? 

Kinda funny, my old boss was known around the county as Dr. Bob imagine john wayne as a verternarian. I heard stories about him beating up animal abusers.

Edit: I found something to help with mediation. This video in case anyone is wondering 

Update 8-28-22

Took 200 micrograms of huperzine-a, lions mane and cacoa before bed. Had some malt liqour too, a whole 40 lol.

Asked Gabby for her opinion on something in my dream, she spoke back. First time she was really solid in my dream. Also nearly had a lucid, it was a bimbo moment you see. I thought I saw my favorite prank call host (rip carlito) who passed away in 2020, I began talking to him about madhouse live (his prank call show), then he ended up morphing into some guy named carlos and said "whose carlito" i ended up apologizing and said "sorry man, i thought i was dreaming again, it happens from time to time". I wake up wanting to face-palm lmao.

Also Gabs feels more solidified today in everyway but scent.

Edited by LGP

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

Yes, LGP, I was soliciting your experience with the nootropic as I have none in regards to lucid dreaming. I will occasionally take a brandy in cocoa and hot milk before bed, but only if I have an unsettling degree of arthritic and/or other pains. (I will only occasionally take Tylenol and ibuprofen, but I find the side effects inhibit my dreaming). If all things are equal, the Galantamine predictably allows lucidity in my dreams. Dr. Bob

Monday, August 29, 2022, 8:01 AM

Dream report of success.  My dream of last night was a difficult one. I was watching my youngest daughter perform in a student production of x in her downtown school theater, a  facility that has appeared in many of my dreams over the decades. This went on like forever with my daughter making many entrances and exits between which she would join me in the audience and ask for my opinions. At the end of the play, it was late, we adjourned to a coffee house/café where the cast was assembling for an after-party. At some point, it was time to go and I went looking for my car. Ah one of those dream impossibilities, I could not find it. I went back and the kids volunteered to help look for it and we all went back out into the night. The terrain was impossible too. The boys decided to take a steep path down a cliff face, one which I knew to be dangerous. The first boy on the path slipped and with a loud noise, banged his head. The other boys laughed and continued after him. I told my young daughter, that had I learned anything in 82, no 83 years, I knew better than to scale that cliff, and I turned and led the girls back into the café.  I left through another door with my daughter and one girlfriend. We started walking in the dark and I became lucid (without my cue)  and picked them both up, gave a bright flashlight to each and we flew over the landscape until we found the car. I put them in it and began to drive, then pulled over when I realized I had no idea where I was or where I needed to go to take the girlfriend home. I then, called N'sonowa. She appeared immediately and I asked her to take the friend home. I opened the top of the car which conveniently had turned into a convertible, and they flew off. I then realized that I didn't know where to take my daughter, as I haven't lived with her (nor even spoken with her) in years. I called Flora, who appeared immediately and complied with my request to take my daughter home.

I wasn't surprised in any way by the appearance of my tulpas.

The dream scene changed and I was at my workbench where I set to work molding Flora out of clay and those small parts from the dream of two nights ago. The sensory experience of twisting her hair was intense. Slowly she took shape, but before I could complete her, I awoke. It was 5:AM. I fell back asleep after speaking briefly to my wife who was reading. She turned to me, we cuddled and both went back to sleep, mine dreamless.

Of note, I did say the ritual words, "Flora. You are not connected to my mother, my wife, my sister, nor my daughters." before bed and again at taking the Galantamine at 3:AM

3 hours ago, theholodoc said:

Yes, LGP, I was soliciting your experience with the nootropic as I have none in regards to lucid dreaming. I will occasionally take a brandy in cocoa and hot milk before bed, but only if I have an unsettling degree of arthritic and/or other pains. (I will only occasionally take Tylenol and ibuprofen, but I find the side effects inhibit my dreaming). If all things are equal, the Galantamine predictably allows lucidity in my dreams. Dr. Bob

Monday, August 29, 2022, 8:01 AM

Dream report of success.  My dream of last night was a difficult one. I was watching my youngest daughter perform in a student production of x in her downtown school theater, a  facility that has appeared in many of my dreams over the decades. This went on like forever with my daughter making many entrances and exits between which she would join me in the audience and ask for my opinions. At the end of the play, it was late, we adjourned to a coffee house/café where the cast was assembling for an after-party. At some point, it was time to go and I went looking for my car. Ah one of those dream impossibilities, I could not find it. I went back and the kids volunteered to help look for it and we all went back out into the night. The terrain was impossible too. The boys decided to take a steep path down a cliff face, one which I knew to be dangerous. The first boy on the path slipped and with a loud noise, banged his head. The other boys laughed and continued after him. I told my young daughter, that had I learned anything in 82, no 83 years, I knew better than to scale that cliff, and I turned and led the girls back into the café.  I left through another door with my daughter and one girlfriend. We started walking in the dark and I became lucid (without my cue)  and picked them both up, gave a bright flashlight to each and we flew over the landscape until we found the car. I put them in it and began to drive, then pulled over when I realized I had no idea where I was or where I needed to go to take the girlfriend home. I then, called N'sonowa. She appeared immediately and I asked her to take the friend home. I opened the top of the car which conveniently had turned into a convertible, and they flew off. I then realized that I didn't know where to take my daughter, as I haven't lived with her (nor even spoken with her) in years. I called Flora, who appeared immediately and complied with my request to take my daughter home.

I wasn't surprised in any way by the appearance of my tulpas.

The dream scene changed and I was at my workbench where I set to work molding Flora out of clay and those small parts from the dream of two nights ago. The sensory experience of twisting her hair was intense. Slowly she took shape, but before I could complete her, I awoke. It was 5:AM. I fell back asleep after speaking briefly to my wife who was reading. She turned to me, we cuddled and both went back to sleep, mine dreamless.

Of note, I did say the ritual words, "Flora. You are not connected to my mother, my wife, my sister, nor my daughters." before bed and again at taking the Galantamine at 3:AM

That's really beautiful. I look foreward to seeing where my journey in dreams takes us. 

Tonight i'm going to try a bit of salvia divinorum, not enough for a trip but enough for that dream-like salvia gravity. I'll report back if anything happens. 

Edited by LGP