The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

I will look forward to your report on salvia. Here is my dream of last night: 

Another success last night. My 3:AM Galantamine fueled dream produced a situation that prompted me to call my tulpas to assist me  in a healing an injured person. They both showed up. We accomplished the healing. N'sonowa left, without comment, but Flora stayed behind and we had a very nice connection that lasted until my 6:AM alarm sounded and I awoke and began my day. This is the second time I have been able to consciously, like in lucidity, call my for my tulpas and have them respond. I have not issued my formal lucidity cue. I seem to know that I have this capability with out it, at least in the last dreams of the night. I have discovered that I do dream earlier in the night, and that I frequently awaken from a dream after sleeping for about two hours. In bed at ten, awake at twelve, awake at one thirty to two, and (without my alarm) awake at four. Since I have been using the silent wrist alarm my pattern has changed a bit, e.g. I am up at three, and this morning managed to sleep through to 6, staying in the lucid dream. I did repeat the ritual, I am refining, of disassociating my tulpas from negative associations with the women in my life. This seems to be working. I will continue…

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear had a dream that we went to a tulpamancy meet up. There were tables and chairs on grass where everyone was sitting. He was waiting for someone to ask who he was so he could say in a booming voice, "I AM THE ANGRY BEAR!" But no one asked.

We found a gold and purple, jewel encrusted king's chair and so Bear wrote PLEB on a paper and stuck it to it.

We made it into an odly shaped and arranged auditorium where there were those old 4:3 CRT monitors hanging up. There was a man who looked like a young Piccard from TNG sitting and interviewing someone wearing a feathered hat.

Two girls were sitting and one of them asked Bear to sit with them. So he took her seat and asked her to sit on his lap. 

She did and he wrapped his arms around her. Her friend then asked, "do you two know eash other?" and the dream ended.

Edited by Ashley

Just when things were about to get interesting...

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

We found a gold and purple, jewel encrusted king's chair and so Bear wrote PLEB on a paper and stuck it to it.

Hey, that's MY joke!

Super Girls don't cry

• 2 weeks later...

So I say to my team I say, "alright guys, come into my dreams, that's an order!"

[Team] Aye aye captain! *salute*

isleep.JPG

I dream that I'm at another tulpamancy get together but I can see both hosts and tulpas. All shall remain nameless because no one said their names.

72fbfa337147035e7f261fed208ee087.jpg

I look around, "where's my team?!" 

I see Ashley! She's cute! What she doin?! Girl on her phone. What I doin? I'm on my phone posting here.

I wake.

cd51b3be9082036d84a4dfccc59380f9.jpg

Me rn:

Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg

My dissapointment is showing.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:20 AM, theholodoc said:

I will look forward to your report on salvia. Here is my dream of last night: 

Another success last night. My 3:AM Galantamine fueled dream produced a situation that prompted me to call my tulpas to assist me  in a healing an injured person. They both showed up. We accomplished the healing. N'sonowa left, without comment, but Flora stayed behind and we had a very nice connection that lasted until my 6:AM alarm sounded and I awoke and began my day. This is the second time I have been able to consciously, like in lucidity, call my for my tulpas and have them respond. I have not issued my formal lucidity cue. I seem to know that I have this capability with out it, at least in the last dreams of the night. I have discovered that I do dream earlier in the night, and that I frequently awaken from a dream after sleeping for about two hours. In bed at ten, awake at twelve, awake at one thirty to two, and (without my alarm) awake at four. Since I have been using the silent wrist alarm my pattern has changed a bit, e.g. I am up at three, and this morning managed to sleep through to 6, staying in the lucid dream. I did repeat the ritual, I am refining, of disassociating my tulpas from negative associations with the women in my life. This seems to be working. I will continue…

So Doc, salvia isn't helping but I finally had a lucid dream longer that half a secound after a night of rum, 350 mg choline and 100 umg of humperzine-a. Dozed off on my bed, woke up at 6:30 a.m went back to bed around 6:55 a.m. Had a dream I was trolling people in a vr game, just picking them up and tossing them around. I ended up smashing windows with coffee cups at McDonalds, I turned to this lady and said "you know i'm in a lucid dream and maybe you're in one too". I then realized I was dreaming, I immediantly tried to bring Gabby into it, but failed, she was just a voice in my head. I walked around a bit and then my daughter woke me up. It's an exciting day for me, spent 30 minutes typing up the dream.

I don't think it was the supplements that helped make me lucid dream, but the hemisynch tapes i've been doing this week. Right now i'm on intro to focus 10. 

BrainwaveHemi-Sync.jpg

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

Do you play the hemisync tapes while you are in bed, sleeping (or awake) ? I have watched a few of them on You Tube during the day, but  that didn't correlate with lucidity at night. Dr. Bob

I have not been well of late, my diagnosis; Long Covid. My dreaming, with Galantamine has been different, pale imagery, scattered narratives, distorted figures, mostly non-sense. I've no contact with my tulpas. Seems that "brain fog" also disturbs my dream world. Dr. Bob

40 minutes ago, theholodoc said:

Do you play the hemisync tapes while you are in bed, sleeping (or awake) ? I have watched a few of them on You Tube during the day, but  that didn't correlate with lucidity at night. Dr. Bob

While awake, make sure to use headphones during the session. Did your body vibrate at all? I can pm you a torrent to the .flac versions.

Also I hope you get better soon.

Edited by LGP

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

thanks LGP, I have used headphones while lying in bed during the day (ostensibly napping) I have not felt my body vibrate, it has put me to sleep, but then so do guided meditation tapes. Repetitive music, such as Indian classical sitar, does assist in meditation, but does not effect my  tulpamancy. If you have a recommendation to a hemisync that has worked for you, I would like to try it. Thanks, Dr. B