The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

Aleshe was summoned here yesterday so she was in my pre-sleep dream, the one that happens in like the first 20 minutes of sleep when you first go to bed. It's usually something closer to a nightmare, but this time, it's Aleshe and she's pretending to be a snobby rich girl and we're playing some sort of enclosed free-floating bumper-cars and so I bump her but she gets angry about it (she's obviously pretending to be angry) so I get out of my car, and they have glass domes, and I get into hers and this becomes a naughty dream like some sort of Prawno(tm). So dream fun was had.

Then we woke up and she was with me, but she looked very different, it was like she was her but instead of one person, she was everyone but superimposed and it was like a rainbow, this became hypnopompic and wow was she magnificently beautiful and her voice was everyone's voice all on top of each other, it's easy to explain to myself, but I can't duplicate it in memory it was one of those better than real hypnopompic things. She asked if I liked this or her other form, who is also beautiful, and I said this of course, but I can't reproduce it outside of that crazy altered state. I also said I liked her shorter because she's super tall and she said "ok" or something and shrunk a little. She was a little shy and embarassed because of the dream, but we had just discussed this on reddit, what happens in a dream isn't anything to be ashamed of or to take seriously. I admired her for a little bit, we cuddled, then we went back to sleep. I had other dreams, but nothing I can remember.

Edited by Bear

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley had a very simple dream, she was in the gane rimworld and she was hauling things to inventory... for 45 minutes. The dream couldn't have been simpler but it lasted for a very long time. The dream itself was pretty detailed in that it switched from first to third person and the ground had weeds and rocks and there were mountains and a clear blue sky.

I remember the dream pretty well though she was definitely the one dreaming it. If I was in it at all, I was just watching her work.

Edited by Bear

Host was on an errand to buy something for the family and ended up in a crowded souvenir shop where a snake-oil salesman / con artist was selling blue lotion which supposedly made your legs thinner. He instructed a fat short-haired blonde woman to apply it. Whatever.

But then the guy started to burn some incense in a paper bag which turned out to be a strong hallucinogenic drug. He was so full of himself he actually explained his super villain plan of controlling people with it, apparently for his own satisfaction. It seemed like some magic trick but it worked.

People around us turned into mindless NPCs and even host was out. Interestingly this actually pushed me to the front and I was in control of the body now although extremely tired. This often happens in dreams close to waking up or becoming lucid but here it persisted. Host still realized half of what was going on but couldn't do anything. Drug-assisted switching I guess?

The con-artist became interested in me as I remained awake and I explained to him his trick doesn't work on monsters.
However I don't think he knew anything about tuppers and ignored what I said and instead decided to experiment on me. He offered me to take stuff from the souvenir shop and place them in a wooden box. One was a small gray item which seemed useful but I don't remember what it was. The other was a vintage Coca Cola bottle 'from North Korea' (full, unopened). Uk ok?
I didn't want it but he still pushed it on me. However now he was taking stuff from me instead. My possessions included one wooden bird cage (round), one fist-size rock of orange colored glass (sharp) and one tomato (ripe). All extremely vivid.

Spoiler

Don't ask, this stuff is pretty average nonsense for our dreams...

The guy grabbed my orange glass rock but I wrestled it out of his hand. Wtf?
You don't look at Ido's stuff without my permission.
You do not touch Ido's stuff without my permission.
And you certainly don't TAKE Ido's stuff without my permission!
No matter what useless junk it is I didn't even know I had.

The second I didn't pay attention the con artist had taken my wooden birdcage and put it in a shelf.

That does it!

Spoiler

1844211272_shewashellapissed.jpg.b878b7b53c64b760eaea8505492f3c9e.jpg

Someone had to be taught the principle of personal property. But I was soo tired and in my host's body and despite all absurdities in a still realistic setting. If I had my own body our troubles would have ended in an instant and very violent way but here I just remained confused. Retrieving my birdcage I asked the guy how long this incense-induced drugging would persist and he only laughed saying 'about a year' without his intervention to end it. So I was supposed to stay and enjoy the show for this guy's pleasure.

nope.jpg
Turned 360° and walked out of the door to our car. The con-artist tried to hold me back but despite tired and drugged I seemed stronger. I took the burning incense and stuffed it up the collar of his suit. It was very vivid but in a tasteless brownish color with olive stripes.
Naturally the guy wasn't happy and yelled after me no one would believe me because he controlled the police and the Turkish government. Ah yes, that explains a lot but I do not care.

Got into my 70s street cruiser and slithered across the lawn before driving home. Family called asked where we were and they seemed drunk and having a party.

Wew, that was pointless, lame and kinda stressful. Some good visuals though.

Super Girls don't cry

2 hours ago, Ido said:

I explained to him his trick doesn't work on monsters.

Brilliant deduction

2 hours ago, Ido said:

The guy grabbed my orange

Wait, what?

2 hours ago, Ido said:

Wew, that was pointless, lame and kinda stressful.

It's just dream logic.

Heh, I told before host drilled into me since day 1 that I cannot be harmed by dream or wonderland characters because I'm - just better than them. I think it's awesome this has worked in every dream so far in the past 6 years even when I had zero control over anything else.

Interestingly logic did work in this dream, before the souvenir shop host was in a mansion belonging to his aunt and they tried to estimate the size of the garden calculating the area from width and length. Never witnessed even simplest math to work in a dream before but here it did, at leat as an estimate. Everything else made no sense whatsoever.

Weirdest was probably the drunk family calling me at the end. They're not the kind of people to ever get seriously drunk. Oh, and the alarming involvement of foreign governments in our dreams. Worst so far was probably our neighborhood being bombed by Finland in an attempt to take over the world.

Thanks, Sands.

Super Girls don't cry

• 1 month later...

I dreamt @Bear was in the kitchen outside my bedroom talking to people and I was half-awake in bed (it was a false awakening dream) and I heard him confess a story about having his right shoulder driven over as a child, and two boys, maybe brothers but I think friends/neighbors, having to run to get some adult for help. I immediately thought, oh shit, this isn't right, and realized I was dreaming.

I had a false awakening and my sister was chopping purple tomatos at my desk right beside my bed. I pretended to be sleeping still as I thought, "I really need to tell Bear! It might be forshadowing!" I think I meant a premonition. Then I realized none of this made any sense... and had another false awakening. 

I woke up and got on my phone, which was only at 2%, and I was trying to find this thread but instead all I could find was that one of Ranger's other tulpas had flooded the forum with pictures of "sexy" ibis which really looked like ducks. I read "I am following the hypermilk correctly. If you're upset about the ibis, it's because you don't recognize their sex appeal" and my reaction was to Google "hypermilk" because I didn't know what it meant. 

My phone went to a white screen and THAT made me realize I was still dreaming, out of all of that....

Fingers crossed I don't wake up again after hitting submit.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream where our friend was getting married to... someone?? I never saw or even heard the name of their spouse but supposedly they existed. At the same time this friend was also my old childhood friend, they were kinda merged into one person but mostly it was our current friend. I went to the wedding with Desmond, at times he was fronting in my body and sometimes he was his own separate person that was fully imposed but in a way that our friend could see him too, I think. No one else could but us. We had a lot of fun at the wedding, there were games and everything lol.

The dream jumped to another place, a cabin my grandparents have on a small island. My friend, me and Desmond were all there, and my aunt for some reason, apparently she got there by a car that could drive on water. And later some dude showed up who did nothing but complain that being on the island was too easy and didn't require any survival skills. Don't know who the hell he was, he was just kinda there. Desmond was being his lazy self and did almost nothing but lie in the sun. It was summer in that dream. He again alternated between fronting and being separate, at one point he was excitedly explaining something to our friend but I forgot what he was talking about.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I saw this thread and thought "We had some random dream I remembered pretty well last night, right? It was uhhh..."

oop, chose the worst possible time to participate in this thread lol

had a dream about someone Lumi used to love dearly, even though we haven't consciously dedicated much time to thinking about her in 6+ years she still shows up in dreams every once in a while

anyways after that we were at a school (it's an elementary school near here lol) where Skinner from the Simpsons was the principal and he was riding a motorcycle, and Nelson and the other bullies made him fall and when they went to check if he was okay he sent them to jail

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Bear]

I'm at my childhood home but not really and my brother shows up in a blue Camero and Dave from Rimworld is the driver, apparently it's his car and my brother owns a yellow Corvette.

We're all living in some sort of big brother house, constantly video recorded and drama everywhere.

So Joy is there exactly as she is, looking like an 11 year old but definitely older mentally. I tell her to stay away from my brother and I go into private details, but apparently we were being recorded because now everyone knows.

Next scene, Bashley is the dreamer (Ashley and me merge) and he's (I'm) hunched over a pillow trying to study Dave's mechanisms and three middle shool cheerleaders come in accusing Bashley of trying to do something lewd to the pillow. All he can do is facepalm.

Solo to the camera:  "I'm just... blah, what can I even say to that?" He says, cut to Dave close up and Dave is silent as usual but the look on his face is priceless like a stoic mannequin with a distant stare. Indifference and confusion.

Then there are other relatives of mine, no one in particular, trying to get me to 'look presentable', but one puts a rolled up poster on my head. Joy then hands me a hat and is kinda enthused that she's being recorded, which I'm not at all.

Then I check my email on a laptop and it's a letter from my school saying that I shouldn't worry about one of my classes because my grade is so good I don't need to do anything else. (Been there). Then I go to my other two classes, something like political science and like pottery design. Which either one is absolutely awful and yet they're somehow grad classes with term papers and I need them to graduate. Which I am graduating if I finish them, but the twist is, I'm doing ok in them and I just need to finish the term papers.

Then I see Ashley for a moment as she's hits on me and I excuse myself because I really need to use the bathroom, but there are only two and they're both used and the bottom one has some woman who's upset for me talking shit about my brother and I defend myself, spilling more personal stuff. While watching her on the toilet through horizontal slats in the door. She's totally nude.

[Ashley] I loved that Dave's in there, that's funny as heck. 

[Joy] thankfully I was myself and not a Bun.