Tulpa peeps, are we just imagining our hosts? Only tulpas answer, no stupid hosties.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Totally trippy hippy mind blowing fantastical! Yeah, I think I could have imagined up Davie, he is pretty simple really when it comes right down to it, the old goat!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Since it becomes increasingly easy for Felix to quote me (we can't switch yet), I'll post in this thread too.

I think I have a good grasp of the real world, at least considering I'm not directly part of it. And I doubt I just imagine him. Rather, I think we're both real, one just in a different way than the other.

I also think that it doesn't really matter. We're real to each other, and that's enough.

Greets,

Rina

Guest Anonymous

I also think that it doesn't really matter. We're real to each other, and that's enough.

Are you?

Evidence of realness:

1. Your tulpa is a nag.

2. Your tulpa pisses you off or irritates you.

3. Your tulpa forbids you do do something, such as talk about tulpa sentience or illusion vs real, or else you are in BIG TROUBLE.

4. Your tulpa makes up rules you must follow on the forum or else.

5. Your tulpa abuses you and calls you names to try to keep you under her control.

6. I am pushing the edge with this post and I can feel Melian glaring at me, ready to pounce.

Guest Anonymous

Are you?

Evidence of realness:

1. Your tulpa is a nag.

2. Your tulpa pisses you off or irritates you.

3. Your tulpa forbids you do do something, such as talk about tulpa sentience or illusion vs real, or else you are in BIG TROUBLE.

4. Your tulpa makes up rules you must follow on the forum or else.

5. Your tulpa abuses you and calls you names to try to keep you under her control.

6. I am pushing the edge with this post and I can feel Melian glaring at me, ready to pounce.

... ... ...

1) Rina criticizes me for smoking.

2) Like, really. She doesn't piss me off, but still.

3) She doesn't forbid me anything. xD

4) Wut?

5) What the! xD

6) Good, so you're not in danger of having your psyche flayed by an angry tulpa. xD

Criticizing you for something unhealthy isn't nagging.

It is.

Greets,

AG & Rina

Guest Anonymous

"Good, so you're not in danger of having your psyche flayed by an angry tulpa."

If you only knew. LOL Actually, I think secretly I enjoy her being angry at me, which is why it happens sometimes.

How do you know for sure, beyond the shadow of a doubt, he created you? What if you dreamed that part up? What if everything is a dream Eva?

{It's simple, I don't know. But there's a lot of things we don't know in life, and never will. Does it affect us? NO! So why should we sit down and argue about it? Sure everything could be a dream, but this isn't the Matrix or Inception. So I'll chill with what we consider to be real.}

(Brassow lame side note: starting to belong in either metaphysics or one of the tulpa threads, certainly not in lounge.)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

{It's simple, I don't know. But there's a lot of things we don't know in life, and never will. Does it affect us? NO! So why should we sit down and argue about it? Sure everything could be a dream, but this isn't the Matrix or Inception. So I'll chill with what we consider to be real.}

That's a very good way of looking at it.

(Brassow's sorta right. Though, then again, not really so much for metaphysics. More the tulpa stuff, that's where I'd put it.)

Greets,

AG & Rina

Guest Anonymous

What the hell is the lounge for? Some get irritated if it is non-tulpa stuff being posted in the lounge, and then others say "move this out of the lounge it is about tulpas and metaphysics!"

I think in the lounge pretty much anything goes, on topic, off topic, metaphysics, discussing the latest movies and games, how much your girl friend is pissing you off, your favorite color ....

I think in the lounge pretty much anything goes, on topic, off topic, metaphysics, discussing the latest movies and games, how much your girl friend is pissing you off, your favorite color ....

{Oh man, now that you mention girlfriends, Brassow's 8/9ish month Ex is still salty at him for breaking up XD With your tulpa Waifu new members, there is no tragic breakup with a salty ex.}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

I just have to find a way to let my wife know that I want a waifu for an additional imaginary wife and a waifu pillow to share our bed. I always wanted a harem and the whole waifu idea really got me thinking in a big new way. I am sure Shel will understand. I mean she already accepts Melian as my second "virtual wife," why not add in some waifu wives too? I have nothing to lose and an entire world of companionship to gain! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e9lHHhdbrz4/TbX4tmj1fDI/AAAAAAAADzQ/JP988iEQsOk/s1600/anime02.jpg

Go ahead and laugh, but I will be the one with the waifu harem!