Tulpa peeps, are we just imagining our hosts? Only tulpas answer, no stupid hosties.

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I didn't see that. You just made that picture even better for me.

What an amateur, ditch the crutch and practice some real imposition.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I guess my imagination is lacking if the only thing I could imagine is a smelly neckbeard who lives practically like a couch potato. Sometimes he gets a bout of motivation, usually between 3-6 AM. That impulse of productivity is, however, wasted because he's too tired. And at morning it's "Da capo".

Guest Anonymous

What the hell happened to my NO HOSTIES posting rule on this thread?

My fault

Better to ask "What the hell happened to this thread?" just in general.

I guess my imagination is lacking if the only thing I could imagine is a smelly neckbeard who lives practically like a couch potato. Sometimes he gets a bout of motivation, usually between 3-6 AM. That impulse of productivity is, however, wasted because he's too tired. And at morning it's "Da capo".

Hee hee

Well. Yeah. Davie is a old goat with gray hair and bad skin. Shit, I couldn't imagine something a bit more scenic?

• 3 years later...

Clicker: idk maybe its both,our host are just a imagination and we are a imagination

who knows ? 

Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

That seems the most logical to me. If we're the same, whatever you call one of us, call all of us that.