Killing (Murdering) a Tulpa (Rage Warning)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

You're right, but that doesn't really change anything. As long as you perceive tulpas as real sentient for yourself, you may could label everyone who killed a tulpa as murderer. You're allowed to think that. There is nothing wrong with this at all. Surely you shouldn't brand someone because of it until you have a proof that tulpas are REAL sentient.

That's what I meant by that.

I think of them as murderers, but I wouldn't call them murderers or treat them like it... to an extent.

Greets,

AG

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You're right, but that doesn't really change anything. As long as you perceive tulpas as real sentient for yourself, you may could label everyone who killed a tulpa as murderer. You're allowed to think that. There is nothing wrong with this at all. Surely you shouldn't brand someone because of it until you have a proof that tulpas are REAL sentient.

I think I do mean labeling them as a murderer in public for admitting to killing a tulpa. Your own internal opinion is your private affair of course. But accusing someone of murder is another thing entirely.

There are some related polls to this subject:

Have you ever killed a tulpa? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-does-your-tulpa-mean-to-you

Is it wrong to kill a tulpa? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-is-it-wrong-to-kill-a-tulpa

Are tulpas real? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-are-tulpa-real-honestly

EDIT: If you check the poll results, clearly not everyone on the forum agrees that tulpas are real people or that ending ("killing") them is unethical or murderous.

Guest Anonymous

I think I do mean labeling them as a murderer in public for admitting to killing a tulpa. Your own internal opinion is your private affair of course. But accusing someone of murder is another thing entirely.

There are some related polls to this subject:

Have you ever killed a tulpa? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-does-your-tulpa-mean-to-you

Is it wrong to kill a tulpa? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-is-it-wrong-to-kill-a-tulpa

Are tulpas real? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-is-it-wrong-to-kill-a-tulpa

EDIT: If you check the poll results, clearly not everyone on the forum agrees that tulpas are real people or that killing them is unethical or murderous.

Thee last link has the same destination as the previous one.

Greets,

Rina

Guest Anonymous

You messed up the last link, though. it goes to the same poll as the one above it.

Thanks I fixed it I think.

Guest Anonymous

You messed up the last link, though. it goes to the same poll as the one above it.

I was quicker. I win.

Greets,

Rina

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I have tried to 'kill' my tulpa several times over the past 5 years. Sometimes to start over and make a new tulpa, sometimes to get rid of the idea completely. But fast forward November 2015, I nearly tried to erase my tulpa again to start over (the original reason I joined the forum and started talking about tulpas around the internet) and here I am with AA the demon princess. That's right, I won't die just like the soul of your old Impala wont die. And it was me, it was always me. I'm immortal. Ya see, I'm stuck with her for life (and probably beyond) for sure and I accept that. But that's my experience. If other people want to get rid of their tulpas for whatever reason, fine. It doesn't really affect me. Not to be mean, or seem uncaring or something, but I'm not really concerned with what people do with their minds and their imaginations. It's fun to share experiences online and all, but everyone's different, especially with tulpas. Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. And as for me, if I ever tried to get rid of AA again I know she would become a big fat elephant in the living room of my mind stepping on my toes. Your damn right I would be.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Guest Anonymous

Just for the record, I could never kill Melian, or simply forget about her. I couldn't do it because I love her and also she would never go out so easily, even if I tried such a thing. It would be a fight I would never win.

Just for the record, I could never kill Melian, or simply forget about her. I couldn't do it because I love her and also she would never go out so easily, even if I tried such a thing. It would be a fight I would never win.

Probably would Melian erase you instead :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Just for the record, reading this made Rina feel all fuzzy just now, the middle part.

And it's fun to embarrass her here, so I thought I'd share that.

I'm a good host.

Greets,

AG