Let's Discuss Video Games

Brassow

I play the TT via Vassal, a program that has a W40k module so you can play the tabletop online.

Got two or three friends with whom I play.

Bolter Sisters need, NEED a new Codex T__T

Greets,

AG

Oh you, Adptus Soroitus. Scariest faction by far in the WH40k verse. And my main is the Necrons...Thanks for that, i'll bookmark next time my bruhs come over.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Adepta* Sororitas*! xD

And my mains are 'nids. They're awesome.

Greets,

AG

But now we've switched from video to tabletop games. In other news we need a D&D session.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Cults? Tyranid groups, like the squads, are called broods, not cults.

And yeah, of course they're in there. I mean, the games ORIGINATE from the TT, so of course there's more unit types in there than in the games.

Fun fact, in the TT, where they originate from like I said, the Hormagaunts and Termagants come in broods / squads of up to thirty, not just ten or so like in DoWII.

Greets,

AG

But now we've switched from video to tabletop games. In other news we need a D&D session.

Sorry Brassow, and I agree wholeheartedly with the last sentiment.

Nah man, I was referring to these Cults . Snap, 30? Jeebus, they're already hard enough to kill, but 30? Yeesh. At least they're not Carnifexs, I suppose.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Brassow, and I agree wholeheartedly with the last sentiment.

Nah man, I was referring to these Cults . Snap, 30? Jeebus, they're already hard enough to kill, but 30? Yeesh. At least they're not Carnifexs, I suppose.

Actually, the Carnifexes in DoWII are too large. Normally, a Carnifex is smaller than a Hive Tyrant, and a Hive Tyrant is about three to four normal men (like Imperial Guardsmen) tall.

And really, a Carnifex or Hive Tyrant is NOTHING against some other 'nids in terms of sheer size.

Hive Crone (yes, 'nids normally have quite a few flying bugmonsters, even the Hive Tyrant can have wings): http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/8645176.jpg

Trygon: http://skaystore.ru/images/detailed/14/01c13237138054ee6450d6c667.jpg?t=1436486618

But yeah, enough TT talk.

Sorry.

Greets,

AG

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Legend of Zelda series yet. Ocarina of time got a 10/10 score from IGN. Beautiful story in every game, though constant, there are likeable characters, and awesome gameplay. Puzzles are great. I've played around 8 games from the series including OOT, TP, WW, PH, SP, ALBW, SS, and am in the process of playing MM.

Also, the Monster Hunter series. It's a JRPG where you can hunt 50+ species' of monsters, create hundreds of armor sets and weapons. Usually with games from this series you'll play for over 100+ hours.

I also invest lots of time in League of Legends (I'll definitely make it to gold next season!).

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

IGN sucks.

11/10 - Not enough explosions.

Zelda and Monster Hunter are pretty awesome, yeah.

LoL too, but I can't take the community. >_>

Greets,

AG