Let's Discuss Video Games

Brassow

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The handheld has arrived! Unfortunately, I wasn't warned that I would need to buy more memory, so I'll be doing just that very soon.

Now that you mention it...there was something, wasn't it? I don't really remember anymore.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I bought the memory card and the first Corpse Party.

Ahh, nice. Prepare for a wild ride. The game can be a little bit frustrating at times, but it is really great nontheless.

Edit: Oh, and use headphones. They use 3D soundeffects sometimes. Also: Save in different slots.

Vosaiu, prepare for the ride of your life!

My all-time favorite game is Tales of Symphonia. Great story, memorable characters, the most "ADVENTURE, GUYS" soundtrack I've ever heard, and beautiful places make this a great game. I've played it through many times and am not at all ashamed that I can recite the opening cutscene by heart. For 100%-ers, some side quests can't be done until your second play through on the same file or later, so that and the depth and layers of the story (early in the game, Yuan, one character, says Lloyd, the main character, resembles something or someone. That ain't the wanted posters he's talking about!) and the Grade system, add replayability. And. Fucking. ABYSSION. Will make you tear your hair out.

Also the fact that in the affection system the main character is basically bisexual is awesome.

Nothing bad ever happens in this town.

Nothing bad ever happens in this town!!

But when the town goes to sleep

You can hear the sound of something devious,

Of something quite mysterious

Lurking in the dark...

Vosaiu, prepare for the ride of your life!

My all-time favorite game is Tales of Symphonia. Great story, memorable characters, the most "ADVENTURE, GUYS" soundtrack I've ever heard, and beautiful places make this a great game. I've played it through many times and am not at all ashamed that I can recite the opening cutscene by heart. For 100%-ers, some side quests can't be done until your second play through on the same file or later, so that and the depth and layers of the story (early in the game, Yuan, one character, says Lloyd, the main character, resembles something or someone. That ain't the wanted posters he's talking about!) and the Grade system, add replayability. And. Fucking. ABYSSION. Will make you tear your hair out.

Also the fact that in the affection system the main character is basically bisexual is awesome.

I guess I will add this game to my wishlist aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

I made a thing

(It says Lumi's playing because I used his account)

Osu! isn't my favorite game, but that's my newfound favorite beatmap. 1:54 is my favorite part.

You can bet I was doing in real life what I was doing with the cursor between notes..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

You can bet I was doing in real life what I was doing with the cursor between notes..

That's just hilariously adorable.

Greets,

AG

Did you guys check out DEADBOLT yet

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?