A lot questions about tulpa

(I'm sorry for grammatical mistakes, I do not speak English)

Hello! I'm creating a tulpa. I've created the personality, appearance and voice. But I have some questions about tulpa. Can you answer me?

1- What is better, a human tulpa or tulpa in anime form? They are very different? I find it easier to imagine and draw anime characters, but perhaps a human is better?

2- I need to talk to my tulpa about your personality or he know?

3- Tulpa can grow? My tulpa have my age, but if I turn adult he will continue with the same appearance and height?

4- My tulpa can help me on a school test? He might make a mistake?

5- My tulpa will know all my memories? He will laugh at me or think badly of me?

6- I do not understand about Wonderland, but created one for him. How does it work? I can visit him?

7- My tulpa can change clothes?

8- He can play a violin? I do not have a violin and never play one.

9- His personality can eventually become very different from what I created?

Thank you!

1. You basically already figured out the difference. A realistic human is harder to visualise, but beside that it really makes no difference, as long as you're comfortable with the look (and your tulpa too)

2. There are different attempts on that. Mainly if you want to give your tulpa certain traits you need to pass on this information somehow. Talking is just one option, and not the most efficient one.

3. Not necessary. It really depends on you

4. Yes, and Yes.

5. You will share your subconsciousness, but not necessary everything you know or experienced. Why would it laugh about you, or think bad about you? You're the one giving it his life.

6. It mainly works like daydreaming. You can visit him there, and interact with him. However, it is completely optionial. You can do the same without using a wonderland.

7. Yes, if it likes too. Generally it may even change some other optical aspects as well (like hairstyle, or the whole form)

8. It depends? There is no reason why he shouldn't be able to play an imagined instrument, but a real instrument is a different deal, since he would need to use your body to do so. It is an advanced subject.

9. Yes, and no. Normally a tulpa develops with the traits you want him to get at first. He may develops futher over time, like a regular human would. Things you haven't worked out yourself may develop on its own. Like a favourite colour, or interest in a music genre.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

1. Yeah, anime ones are easier to visualize but look less realistic for imposition.

2. Talk to them, it's better than letting them figure everything out.

3. Yes they can "grow", but not really in the same way we do.

4. They can help you, but the amount of knowledge you have usually is their limit. They are prone to mistakes like us.

5. They CAN know your memories, but don't have to. They might find them funny, they have their own thoughts and opinions.

6. It's just a place to have fun with each other together.

7. If you or they want, yes.

8. Yes, but only in the wonderland. They wouldn't know how to play it in real life.

9. Yes, they can change overtime, usually for the better.

Hope I helped!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

1. This is personal preference. Your tulpas form probably won't affect it's development unless you want it to or think that it will. I think that some people tend to find anime forms a little easier to visualize, so you might want to start with an anime form if you have trouble visualizing.

2. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. It seems like you're asking whether or not you need to tell your tulpa what it's personality traits are. I don't have any experience with this, as I never created the personality of my tulpa when I was making M. But it's really all up to you. I think that telling your tulpa what it's like will probably reinforce those traits in your mind, but you could be different. It could be just as easy for you to just imagine that they know. It all depends on what you want to do :)

3. Again, all up to you. A tulpas form generally doesn't have too much of an affect on it

unless, again, you think it will or you want it to. In that case, form will affect the tulpa

You could have your tulpa age, not age, age backwards, etc. The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination.

4. Your tulpa can probably help you remember things later, but I'm pretty sure that that takes a pretty high level of development. I remember reading a post by a user

Amber5000? I can't quite remember what her name was. She doesn't seem to be on here often anymore, though.

Anyway this user said that her tulpa could help her remember things from years ago that she'd forgotten. I think the example that she gave was recalling specific lines from... 1982? I don't remember; it was a while ago. But anyhow, chances are that your tulpa won't be doing things with memory recall for a while.

5. Your tulpa could have access to all your memories, if you'd like. But they might not be able to recall things that you've forgotten

see point number 4

As for being judged by your tulpa, it's generally not a thing that happens. I know that M never judged me when she saw embarrassing memories. Tulpas tend to be pretty accepting of their hosts.

6. How did you create one if you're confused about it's nature? It's just a place that you imagine. Like here: picture that you're sitting at a table in a crowded resaurant. That's what being in a wonderland is like. Some people can get really immersed in it if given time, though. But it's basically just picturing that you're somewhere else with your tulpa. It's simply a setting that you can interact with your tulpa in. Some people say that wonderlands allow tulpas to do stuff while you're not with them, but I personally believe that they just become inactive. At least until they have a very high level of independence, that is. But anyway, some people don't even have wonderlands so they're not actually necessary for creating and maintaining a tulpa.

7. Your tulpa can do whatever it wants with its form unless you both believe that it can't. Forms are as malleable as you want them to be.

8. He can probably look like he's playing a violin and you might even hear music. But he won't be able to teach you how to do something that you don't know how to do. They're not magic.

9. Yep. That's called deviation. It's been known to happen with tulpae, although the level of deviation changes depending on the tulpa.