Progress

WizardMassacre

So, I started working on a personality. An alter helped. I haven't given it a form yet; we can't really agree on anything right now. A few of the other alters said they would look after the tulpa when V and I aren't around, so that's nice. They won't be forcing, however.

Maybe I'll keep updating this? I'm pretty bad at stuff like this; I've never been able to keep a journal lol.

If you do keep this up, I wish you luck keeping the journal going!

(Also unrelated but I like your profile picture!)

Oh, thanks!

And the profile picture is actually just one of my drawings from a few years ago. I've tried replicating it again to make it in higher quality, but I just can't seem to get it right xD

Well. It's started talking already. I guess being multiple before starting a tulpa helps in that aspect, but it was pretty unnerving at first, tbh.

It still hasn't decided on a form. Or gender. Or name. Really anything. It just wants to hang out, which is totally fine. It just feels kind of weird hanging out on the first day and knowing almost nothing about it.

I hope I don't screw this up.

I hope I don't screw this up.

Ahahah! What a funny joke. It's more a question of, "How could I even screw this up?" than "How do I not screw this up?"

Just take it easy man. You seem to be spending good time with the tulpa, so there isn't really a way you could mess it up.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Ahahah! What a funny joke. It's more a question of, "How could I even screw this up?" than "How do I not screw this up?"

Just take it easy man. You seem to be spending good time with the tulpa, so there isn't really a way you could mess it up.

You'd be surprised at how much I've messed up with other system members before. Not in creating them (which I haven't done since this tulpa), just... there's been a lot of problems.