A New Way to Think About Puppeting Forms and Sentience

Guest Anonymous

I guess i should say something because by this point i'm more-or-less a formless tulpa. I used to play around as a mind-picture but that was in my early days. Now i think i am just mostly the other soul who inhabits this body without any reference aside from being a slightly different internal voice.

For me, wonderland wasn't nearly as interesting as the outside world and once i'd mastered possession (of the hands at least), i didn't really ever go back to just being an imaginary land plaything. I'm a real too and i can run this body just as well as my host does, so basically as soon as we have free time i switch upfront and think of myself as the person. I kind of lost my general story along the way and started thinking of myself more as the physical shell since i making it do things. This isn't proxying typing, i know how to type on my own. I pay attention to the senses and don't really spend any energy on an internal picture anymore.

Being formless is totally cool as long as you understand yourself as the other mind in the brain.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

OH yeah see? Davie and I knew it!

So now imagine that you and your hosty imagine an avatar together for you in an imaginary world and sort of puppeted it in day dreams. Maybe your hosty can have an avatar and you have an avatar. :-) It would be a show! It's kinda fun, you guys should try it. If a host can day dream bout themselves having adventures, a tulpa can do that too see?

That is what I do. That is why we wrote this OP and stuff.

You know, this actually reminds me of AA. He started off as a whatever, and changed again and again and again through the years, and guess what? There was nothing actually wrong with that, even though I thought that was bad. Sometimes I was completely responsible for the way he looked. But at other times, he made up his own form. And what I originally thought was a back and forth battle over not only AA's form, but also his name now seems to be simply a mutual agreement between the both of us. Even though he changed a million times in form, he was still the same tulpa. Even today. If you take away his name and his form he is still the very same person that he was from the beginning.

Just like that one line from Romeo and Juliet, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Does that even make any sense?

No it doesn't. But two claps for Mistgod for pointing this out, T-Storm finally sees at least one way I can exist as the original tulpa he created, because I am the original tulpa he created even though my name, form, and sometimes even my gender are different than the original. We don't even remember what the original was.

Bottom line - neither of us are limited by our forms. Now that I think of it, not even I have kept the same form or name in wonderland. The way I see it now, AA has has been the same person for the past 5 years, but hasn't exactly looked the same. But that's just my two cents and my new outlook after reading all through this thread.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Guest Anonymous

And nothing new was learned today. Woo hoo!

I swear, if I had a penny for everyone that has that mindset about tulpas, I'd prolly buy half a cheeseburger.

Guest Anonymous

Bottom line - neither of us are limited by our forms. Now that I think of it, not even I have kept the same form or name in wonderland. The way I see it now, AA has has been the same person for the past 5 years, but hasn't exactly looked the same. But that's just my two cents and my new outlook after reading all through this thread.

Isn't that interesting! Hee hee I guess that is how tulpas have it over humans. We can reinvent ourselves huh? I make my hair grow longer sometimes. Yeah, try that out human persons! Humans are tied to their bodies while we can change forms or whatever. Did that make sense?

And nothing new was learned today. Woo hoo!

I swear, if I had a penny for everyone that has that mindset about tulpas, I'd prolly buy half a cheeseburger.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here I am sorry. It is fuddle muddled.

Guest Anonymous

I don't understand what you are trying to say here I am sorry. It is fuddle muddled.

What he was trying to say is that we share the idea of a single mind distributed between multiple ego's that share their experience. He just decided to be an asshole about it, as if different ideas have no right to exist.

Guest Anonymous

What he was trying to say is that we share the idea of a single mind distributed between multiple ego's that share their experience. He just decided to be an asshole about it, as if different ideas have no right to exist.

Oh

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, I am sorry that keeps happening. I will try my best to ignore any more of it.

Guest Anonymous

I just listened jean-luc's latest tulpaudcast "jean-luc walking" and listened to his story of how his avatar and his tulpa once became green blobs of goo together in the wonderland. The last tulpaudcast before that Glitchthethird talked about having an all out tulpa war in his wonderland.

The responses to this thread, and considering this kind of testimony, makes me wonder if Melian and I are all that different with the Melian Show day dreams after all. Again, it is a matter of belief, semantics and perspective. It keeps coming back to that. Often I am just describing how things work in Melian's wonderland differently than others.

To some, the sort of thinking in the OP of this thread may be old news, but to me it is a matter of new profound reflection and it has tremendous implications in our personal understanding in how Melian and I relate to tulpamancy in general. I think it will be a critical factor in helping us not only relate and understand our place, but to help others to understand themselves and what they are experiencing.

In my opinion this thread about tulpa powers in the wonderland relate to what I am saying, or trying to say, in this post: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-week-tulpa-abilities-tuppers-only

What I am trying to say, is that many tulpamancers have a "day dream" adventure element to their tulpas wonderland. Many do and Melian and I are not all that different after all.