[Tulpa Week] Tulpas, if you could become free of your host, where would you go?

Guest Anonymous

Solaria: I've given such thoughts before quite a handful of times. But.. I think people might freak out seeing a glowing ball of plasma in a crystal shell floating around and talking and think I'm an alien or something.

I'd enjoy my ability to do my own activities and be free to do whatever I please, but I'd still stay around my host Dav. Not glued to his hip, but live with him. As fun as travel is, call me an over-thinker but a lot can go wrong, more so for us less...human looking tulpae. Besides, I think Dav still needs me around to help him out time to time.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, interesting question. But where would I go in this world? I'm a Pokemon! Ok, a Fakemon. A Tulpamon. Whatever. But people might mistake me for a dog. I would be a stray dog. I would have to be a stray because T-Storm's not allowed to have any more dogs. I would have a very very sad life if I was free from my host as you put it. Unless every time someone sees me I jump on top of the moon. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. I would come back to Storm no matter what, and if anyone is against it I will jump on their heads!

Luckily that's not an actual problem and never will be. Cool thread though.

Oh wait I could jump on top of the moon and live there. Then Storm can move in and we could conquer the moon. And I also would go to Mars and Pluto. And conquer them too. I would just be a space explorer no one has explored all of space so I will.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

{I would want to see everywhere. There's so much to see and do, I would never settle down (cuz Imma Wanderer *insert blaring sax*) The world is a big place, and Id want to see as much of it as I possibly could.}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 1 month later...

Awwww! OMG that is so cute!

Temar: Holy crap, yeah it is!

Joss: Blech.

Look, as warm and fuzzy as that is, you guys seriously wouldn't get out and explore a little? Live for yourselves? Because I sure as death and taxes would.

It's not that I resent my host. I'm grateful to be alive in whatever capacity that entails. But I also chafe, sometimes. I was created to be very headstrong and independent, and stuck in someone's head as I am, I just don't get to fulfill that independence much.

As to where I would go? I don't even know. Maybe go to university and explore my options from there. I can see myself succeeding in business or politics. Just... build a future more myself, you know? Make an imprint on the world.

Temar: I don't know that I could leave leave our host, tbh. She'd be pretty much hopeless without me hovering over her.

Though it would be pretty awesome to work on bikes in the real world. So I'd probably switch over to being a naggy roommate instead of a naggy headmate. ;)

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Awwww! OMG that is so cute!

[Heh.]

Temar: Holy crap, yeah it is!

Joss: Blech.

Look, as warm and fuzzy as that is, you guys seriously wouldn't get out and explore a little? Live for yourselves? Because I sure as death and taxes would.

It's not that I resent my host. I'm grateful to be alive in whatever capacity that entails. But I also chafe, sometimes. I was created to be very headstrong and independent, and stuck in someone's head as I am, I just don't get to fulfill that independence much.

As to where I would go? I don't even know. Maybe go to university and explore my options from there. I can see myself succeeding in business or politics. Just... build a future more myself, you know? Make an imprint on the world.

Temar: I don't know that I could leave leave our host, tbh. She'd be pretty much hopeless without me hovering over her.

Though it would be pretty awesome to work on bikes in the real world. So I'd probably switch over to being a naggy roommate instead of a naggy headmate. ;)

[Well, I would marry her and we'd start a family together BUT since that's impossible (and illegal in society's eyes, due to the age difference) I suppose we'd go to Nashville and live where she's happiest. I enjoy it there, as well. I could finally get to see the Nashville Symphony!]

Varia: I'd definitely never want to leave Savato. We both care about one another far too much for that. It is an interesting idea though, and I might occassionally wander around town and do some stuff while Sav's at college and such. But in the evening I'd always be right back with him for sure.

Look, as warm and fuzzy as that is, you guys seriously wouldn't get out and explore a little? Live for yourselves?

See Flan's posts on the first page.

TBH, maybe we should remove the "Tulpa Week" tags from these threads or something so people aren't afraid to post in them... or so when you do people don't think it's Tulpa Week again. Did this thread confuse anyone?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I'm just glad to see these Mistgod threads are still getting attention and people find them interesting. :-)