[Tulpa Week] Tulpas, what creative things do you do with your host? Tulpas only pleez

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

One of the thing that Davie and I learned over the past few years is that we can do collaborative art together. We learned through discussions on this forum that others use collaborative art as a form of forcing: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-forcing-via-collaborative-art?pid=128993#pid128993

I have many other hobbies and interests too. I like to design dresses, which are only in my mind as I can't draw them fer squat. I also dance a lot. These are also forms of forcing and part of our Melian Show day dreams.

I would like to hear from tulpas about their creative pursuits, and whether or not this helps them with forcing and the relationship with their hosts.

Tulpa peeps, what kinds of creative things are you doing and do you collaborate with these activities with your host?

Guest Anonymous

I use Magic in our wonderland. I create shapes or little worlds, for example. Interestingly enough, Felix was never around during that. He doesn't come to our wonderland very often at all.

Other than that, there is yet no creative activity we follow together. Getting involved in his writing would be interesting though.

Greets,

Rina

Flandre: We aren't really very creative. No art stuff, no creative writing, and bad visualization. As far as collaborative things go, sometimes we have like.. I'm going to call them dance parties, in the wonderland. That's probably the only time where Lumi is motivated to actually visualize things. It still leaves something to be desired though.

Imposition is a collaboration for us. I enjoy that.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

Solaria: I and Dav use our wonderland on occasion. Umm.. really there isn't too much in the traditional sense we do together as neither of our forms really are designed to virtually-physically interact, him being a quadruped dragon and me being a starwisp (plasma ball wisp). If it weren't for me having a shell the concept of touching would be very bad as plasma and flesh.. yah not a wonderful mix.

However My favorite thing I always do is when we listen to music I make my own instruments. My favorite of all time I created when we were little called my laser xylophone which is me levitated over various shaped large panes of crystal that I fire laser guided mass packets at to vibrate the crystal various ways to make a very large set of different tones.

Our approach is reminiscent of this old video of pre-pixar:

Edit: oh yah, and this one too is a personal favorite of mine

I and other wisps sing, play, and dance in our own ways in the wonderland. Dav occasionally tries at something too which is amusing when he tries with that little dragon body of his.

Otherwise we tend to discuss deep thoughts and concepts, sometimes I just tease him as it's fun to see his reaction to some of these things. We can simulate more or less anything in the wonderland, but it's difficult to consider things that'd keep both of us entertained for very long.

{Ya know that one movie, Pacific Rim? Well we do that thing where two people use the mech at the same time for awesome battles.}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033