Force and Energy

Paranoid Llama

Here's a cool topic: the illusion of force and energy with fully imposed tulpas.

So to start, let's imagine a fully imposed human tulpa sitting by their host. If they were to poke their host's face, for the force applied from the finger to the face, how would the body be affected by that? I've been doing passive imposition forcing and Sceena was cuddling her face next to mine. I could, ever so slightly, feel the skin on my face being pushed back a bit. I know that was simply an illusion, but was my mind starting to believe in the illusion that my body registered that as force? Is that even possible?

Also, energy. And I don't mean "If u impos a flashlight u can see in the dark!" But I'm talking about energy, controlled by the mind, that can directly affect the body. Which may or may not only be heat energy. We know that the brain uses energy to regulate the temperature of the body. And if you were to impose touch, you could feel an illusion of heat. But is it possible to reach the point where the illusion feels so real that the mind is tricked into putting more heat into that specific part being touched, if that's even possible?

Sorry if all this has a simple answer, just trying to stir discussion and I'm just a naive high schooler :/.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, when Rina touches me I feel a distinct warmth in the spots she touches, but not anywhere else.

And if that's relevant here, there are ways in which she can pseudo-affect the real world, and basically "semi-prove" her existence.

As the prime example: When she "manifests" in the same room that I am in and she had a look at it for a moment - or at least knows it well - then I can close my eyes and she can guide me around with commands like "turn left", "three steps forwards" and so on. It works every time, essentially thus "semi-proving" her existence.

I'll let her explain how that works though, since... well, I don't know.

Didn't ask so far.

I can only use his senses to truly perceive the real world. But I can remap them to where I am in his surroundings. So as long as I got enough information, perceived enough through him, my perception doesn't falter even when he closes his eyes.

EDIT: It's not like she can perceive it properly when something changes around the place, though.

Like, when something's being moved. What she means is that her "pre-existing" perception doesn't fail or waver.

And you did ask.

... then I forgot. Sorry. xD

Ah, and she did tell me she too feels a sort of warmth when we touch, mixed with actually feeling the touch.

Did I put that right?

Yes, you did.

Greets,

AG & Rina

My phone will die any second, so I can't give a full answer, but Tummo suggests that with enough training, a tulpa can cause the body to give off more heat.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Here's a cool topic: the illusion of force and energy with fully imposed tulpas.

So to start, let's imagine a fully imposed human tulpa sitting by their host. If they were to poke their host's face, for the force applied from the finger to the face, how would the body be affected by that? I've been doing passive imposition forcing and Sceena was cuddling her face next to mine. I could, ever so slightly, feel the skin on my face being pushed back a bit. I know that was simply an illusion, but was my mind starting to believe in the illusion that my body registered that as force? Is that even possible?

Jack: It is. I often surprise my host by pressing and stroking my fingers along her shoulders and in her hair. She's said that the pressure feels identical to the kind created by actual fingers. The main difference is that my hands are large in comparison to the average human's, so a bigger part of her skin picks up on the sensations.

Also, energy. And I don't mean "If u impos a flashlight u can see in the dark!" But I'm talking about energy, controlled by the mind, that can directly affect the body. Which may or may not only be heat energy. We know that the brain uses energy to regulate the temperature of the body. And if you were to impose touch, you could feel an illusion of heat. But is it possible to reach the point where the illusion feels so real that the mind is tricked into putting more heat into that specific part being touched, if that's even possible?

Jack: Not only possible, but also very common. Heat was the first form of energy she picked up from me, even before she could feel any sort of pressure. It has also worked the opposite way...I went for a swim in the wonderland once, and I held her while I was still wet. Her body duplicated the feeling of being cold in areas where my skin was touching hers. Goosebumps showed up on her arms.

Progress report

Personal blog

Oh, cool! I thought I sounded stupid bringing this up.

So if enough training is put into it, an imaginary force can be applied which could affect the body physically? Say instead of poking, the tulpa was pinching or just leaving a cut on their host. You would feel the pain associated with it, but could it be interpreted as a real force by your body, leaving a mark? (Not that a tulpa would do that).

(Woah where'd you get that scar? Oh, the friend who lives in my head just decided to do that as a joke, it was pretty funny).

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

When Alice touches me I don't really feel heat, I feel her touch, the pressure and her movement. It feels pretty real, I'm unsure if my body could tell the difference. So i think he might be able to react to it in the same way. I think it is impossible to create any drastical reaction, like a cut. Red marks or something like that may be possible, I'm pretty unsure about it.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.