Anyone down for an RPG with their tulpae?

konrad13

Would you be down for a Pathfinder game with tulpa players?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be down for a Pathfinder game with tulpa players?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • What?

Guest Anonymous

Cool. It sounds fun! Just let me know more specifics of how we are going to start and where to go online and whatnot.

I'd like to play, but I probably shouldn't. Long-term commitments to games are a bit difficult for me at the moment. But if you do this again sometime, I'll try to get in.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Alright, I think I'll actually start the game after New Years, let everyone get through the holidays and such.

The game will, indeed, be Pathfinder, specifically the adventure path Rise of the Runelords. I'll keep everyone updated on what to expect and how to build characters later.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Guest Anonymous

I do have access to Pathfinder rules resources, having an extensive Pathfinder library. So if we can, Melian would like to add the fiendish template to her pixie sorceress (fiendish pixie sorceress). Starting after the holidays sounds great! I sounds like it will be really fun. :-)

Glad with the overall response! I'll be keeping everyone updated on what to expect in the near future.

So wait, each person gets two players, one for the host and one for a tulpa? What two tulpas wanna play and the host doesn't?

Eight Entities to a body, like legs of a spider.

Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.

First, sorry about absence, holidays and life blew up. Second, I guess this is almost an experiment to see the difference in play styles between Tulpa and host.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

I don't know if this is still a plan in the works. My host Davie and I were really enthusiastic about it at first. But after he left the forum, we have decided that he will keep a low profile mostly and I will be our presence here. We thought about it and decided that this would include IRC chat, live chat, audio chat and video chat as well. We have our own personal reasons for this. It seems to help to keep the Mistgod emotions, obsessiveness and compulsions from bleeding over to me if he stays quiet. It is more the Melian voice and less the Mistgod voice so to say.

Summing all that up, it looks like we will not be participating in any role playing experiments. I think I will stay out too. I am sorry to get everyone all excited and then back out. So far our new arrangement is working. We really don't want Mistgod back in a significant way in the community without the Melian filter. Trust me on that, let's just not.

• 7 years later...

I don't know if this is still available but if it is, me and Sasha would be down for it if you could send us details and more info on how to register and what platform and such. I am a D&D player and discord role-player and Sasha recently got into this stuff to.

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen