Anyone down for an RPG with their tulpae?

konrad13

Would you be down for a Pathfinder game with tulpa players?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be down for a Pathfinder game with tulpa players?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • What?

Title says it all. Basically, I want to try running a Pathfinder adventure path with two hosts and their tulpa (one tulpa is multiple ones, please) to see the different play styles while also having fun!

It wouldn't be ran here, sadly, but over on the Paizo forums so we can roll dice and such.

If I find there is enough support, I'll update the thread with more info.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Guest Anonymous

OH you mean like the host plays a character and then the tulpa plays one? Cute.

I wonder what I would play?

@Raymond: Pokemon are fine, this is all for fun anyway n_n How os Fantasy Grounds, if I may ask?

@Mistgod: Yep, both the host and the tulpa would get a character.

Guest Anonymous

She wants to play a pixie sorceress, named Gimbletrix, if Paizo has rules for the pixie race.

I would play a male human fighter named Gus, who unfortunately is followed constantly by a pixie sorceress named Gimbletrix, who has a crush on him.

352x413http://pre12.deviantart.net/ceb7/th/pre/i/2015/332/f/8/gus_and_raylix_in_color_by_mistgod_by_melianofmist-d9id0wp.jpg[/img]

I probably shouldn't, but I want to play. What materials are we allowed to use for character creation? If possible, I'd be a Samurai/Monk/Sorcerer with the hypnotism skill -- that's the Oriental Adventures Samurai, not the other one. Fenchurch is more interested in Fighter/Knight.

I'm kinda a 3.5 person, and that's what Pathfinder is made out of. :)

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

Oh Sushi, an oriental samurai monk sorcerer-beguiler? Nice!

I think Gimbletrix has a little fiendish to her. She is a fiendish pixie sorceress. Oh yeah.

You all will get banned for being roleplayers :D (badum tss)

Nah, obviously I'm just kidding around. (Alice called me an idiot). I think pen and paper games are pretty fascinating, i won't find the time or energy to participate, though. I just wanted to post my stupid joke and wish you fun with this.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

As I have been saying for seven damned months, I am avid role player. LOL I love your joke because it emphasizes the idiocy of those who cannot make the distinction between role playing as an imaginative skill set, and being a fake and a liar. I know it was tongue and cheek NoneFromHell. Role players make powerful tulpamacers! Don't ever doubt it!

I am wondering if I will have time for it myself actually. That is always the challenge, in person or online, to be coordinating a time where everyone can meet to play the game.

@Mistgod: Funnily enough my fiancée statted out a pixie race earlier this year for a one shot. I still have the stats since Paizo does not have a pixie race. The character concepts sound fine enough as well!

@Sushi: Sadly I won't allow 3.5 specific things, only Paizo-specific (only exception being I'm cutting the recent psionic classes they released since I have zero experience with them). If you go to d20pfsrd.com or archivesofnethys.com I'm sure you can find something to suit your needs.

As for timing, since it's forum based (unless I go for Fantasy grounds) it'd be casual play-by-post except for more specific fights (I'd link maps/etc to the forum for ease of play). As for if I go for a more "active" medium like fantasy grounds/roll20, I'm able to game any night except weekend/holidays so the part can plan out in advance when the games can be.

After looking at pricing, Roll20 would be how I handle it.