i'll draw your tulpa with mine

kovyxen

ah ok ^^ i fixed the original files as well

vyx wanted to say she had a lot of fun trying out poses for this picture, and she got to rock out to that song for an hour-ish during my initial sketching XD so she says thanks

We have to thank :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome :3

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

• 3 months later...

Ooh! Could you do my Tulpa, Cheetah, dancing with Kovie in a silly "shake your tail" kind of way, to the song "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain?

Cheetah has the body shape and proportions of the Pink Panther, but half the height, and with slightly more defined muscles. Rather than being Pink, he has all the colors and patterns of a Cheetah IRL. His tail only reaches down to his knees, rather than dragging on the ground like the Panther's. He has a small forehead, unlike the Panther. He has Five digits on each hand/foot, while the Panther only has 4.

I hope you're OK with drawing Certain Areas Anatomically Correct... (by human standards of course).

He has a dimple on his right cheek when he smiles. His eyes are a natural green with white Sclera, rather than the Panther's Pinpoint pupil/Yellow Sclera. He has slightly pointed ears, and he has Eight whiskers on his snout!

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

He's been away for half a month dude, you're not likely to get a response.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 1 month later...

Well. So my tulpas and I were browsing the Art section when we come across this little thread.

Although OP may be gone, we're still gonna post anyways. Because I couldn't just ignore my tulpas and their pleas for art.

SO OUR REQUEST BEGINS.

Firebrand and Patrick want to be drawn adventuring with Vyx. The weapons they carry being a sword for Patrick and a flamethrower for Firebrand, respectively. They don't even care where they're adventuring, or what monsters they're fighting, they just wanna go on a quest.

References are here: this for Firebrand and this guy for Patrick.

You can find tons more references for them by googling Tribetwelve and MLAndersen0, the series they come from. Firebrand prefers looking like his mostly-human self and Patrick looks like his canon counterpart's host, Michael Andersen.

Do what you wish with the rest, man!

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

i have returned, i may do these. they look really interesting X3

@desert tortoise and cheetah, i could do that~ would take me a while though, dunno when i'll have the motivation for it.

@melisandre, that sounds like a lot of fun XD i'd do that, but the links to the refs don't work ^^"

- Erwin Schrodinger

i have returned, i may do these. they look really interesting X3

@desert tortoise and cheetah, i could do that~ would take me a while though, dunno when i'll have the motivation for it.

@melisandre, that sounds like a lot of fun XD i'd do that, but the links to the refs don't work ^^"

Fuck, I'll try and get some pictures.

latest?cb=20130907163405 for Firebrand

and for Patrick just. Google 'mlandersen0 michael andersen.' That's what he looks like, basically.

that's Patrick down below! He always likes to dress stylish.

tumblr_njj06yXC1D1sllscho1_500.png.0dae38bbe9939120304421ec041800a5.png

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

a'ight, alright.. hmm, i have an image in my head X3 Vyx gonna have to do some posing, she generally has a lot of fun with that XD can't say when i'll get around to it because i'm a very slow artist, but probably next time i have the motivation but nothing to draw, these two will hopefully be it~

- Erwin Schrodinger