Could I possibly have a daughter

I've spoken to Tate about having a child before in our wonderland and in one of our dreams he literally just touched my stomach and I fell pregnant. Later, I had the baby in a theater. I never saw the baby again and Tate never spoke of it. We didn't even know the gender. But I had a really strange dream last night.

A psychic was visiting my mom and he then turned to me and said that he wanted to check to see if I would bring "new life". He then ran his hands over my body and I felt this strange static sensation over my body that made me feel veey uncomfortable. He then said that I would become pregnant soon and I remember feeling so upset. I didn't want any of this. My mom seemed to be happy about it, though.

I remember trying to contact Harry, one of my telepathic partners if he could come over and be the father because I couldn't stand the thought of it being anyone else. Then, one of my soulbonds, Wolfgang volunteered to be the father. That's what I think happened, anyway. We tried, and it didn't go so well. When I went into labor in the hospital I remember holding a stuffed Winter Soldier toy and then I dont remember what happened next.

It was about three years later and I wanted to see my child. I was surprised to see it and discovered I had a daughter which meant that she was probably taken away from me quickly. She was underneath a fleece blanket with my grandmother who died when I was six. She had blonde messy hair and was a bit chubby, she also wore blue pajamas. She was so beautiful but so sheltered. She had no clue of the outside world besides my grandma. She kept calling me "Nana" because she didn't know what a mother was and she only knew my grandma, it seemed.

She then told me that she wanted to play and the game required toy guns. My daughter was so happy and my grandma went inside to get the toys and that was when the dream ended. I have a feeling that it might have been Tate's daughter too.

Guest Anonymous

Interesting dream. I enjoyed reading this and it was fascinating, but I don't see how anyone could possibly give you a concrete answer to the title question of the OP. I think it would be up to you to figure that out. It does make me wonder about the blurry lines between dream and wonderland and dream personas and tulpas and soulbonds. My own thoughtform Melian frequently visits my dreams and dreams with me and we do interact with some regular dream personas. I often wonder about the distinction between a dream persona and a tulpa. My wife reports that she does not have a tulpa, as we are describing them on this forum, but she does have an entire group of regular dream personas that seem to think and feel and she considers them friends and even family.

Possibly. It could have been a tulpa that was faded in the background of your subconscious. Honestly, though, I think that was just some random dream. If you haven't felt any presence or feel as to the child being there in waking life, it may not be a sentient tulpa (which I assume is what you're asking), but can still be raised to be one. So, in my perspective, it's up to you how you proceed.

Seeing as how the way you became pregnant in the first place was from a dream as well, I think I may be right. Strange things can happen in dreams, with no real way of knowing if they're true or not.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

I would point out that a wonderland and how tulpas interact in it, is not far removed from a dreamscape itself. I don't think there is necessarily a clear separation between dreams and wonderland. Tulpas can visit you in the dream state. I agree that feelings of a presence or emotional response are probably a good way to tell if it is something more than just a dream persona though.

My own experience on this is that during the dream, and after waking, I do feel Melian's "energy" or "aura." Even if I cannot recall the details of the dream, I know I did dream about her and that she was present.