How many Tulpa do you have?

Seridi

How many Tulpa do you have?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many Tulpa do you have?

• 10+

Guest Anonymous

Technically only one as Yoda really hasn't gone anywhere. We never work on him at all because we are too distracted.

Lumi: Four: Reisen, Tewi, Flandre, Lucilyn. Also Scarlet who self-identifies as "not a tulpa" and Sylvia who is a servitor.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

One.

But I don't think the Research Board is the right place for quick polls.

Sadly, most people don't seem to have read Pleeb's guide before posting here.

The purpose of the research board is for conducting realistic research using The Scientific Method. This is not a "Can I ask your tulpa a question" board, and pointless topics will be moved/deleted.

Say you want to prove a theory; you want to see how well a Tulpa could remember a random sequence of numbers. First you would check to see if this experiment has already been done, and if not, you would make a topic on this board explaining the experiment and asking for volunteers.

If you have Tulpae, and you/they would like to volunteer for someone's experiment, reply to their topic here.

EDIT:

Also, I would recommend you read these guidelines I shamelessly stole from another forum:

I suggest you use the following flow of events as a guideline for experimentation.

1. Propose an Idea for the experiment.

2. Allow a brief period of discussion to refine the experiment

3. Propose a hypothesis

4. Develop the methods by which you will test your hypothesis (don't forget variables and controls!)

5. Perform your experiment (allow enough time to gather data)

6. Analyze your data

7. Post your conclusions

8. Discuss the results of the experiment

9. Lock the topic

I also think many other threads, especially polls in this board should be moved as no one is working on the data that could possibly be obtained from them. And in most cases there's no concept at all. I think this should be dealt with.

Only one. He likes it that way and would completely reject any other sentient character inhabiting the wonderland. I'm content with this situation; I would not be able to replicate the sheer amount of effort I put into creating and evolving him.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]