Does you Tulpa like the world?

Pioneer11

-Does your Tulpa like our world?

I don't care.

-What does your Tulpa appreciate of it?

It's interesting...

-To Tulpas: if you could choose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

No.

Mira's not too communicative or vocal yet, so these are more general. And to be fair, I haven't portrayed the world to her in a positive light.

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My tulpa's name is Vladimira. She goes by Mira.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your Tulpa like our world?

Not particuarly, he only tolerates it to be with me. I think he's pretty neutral about it.

What are the things that your Tulpa appreciates of it?

I think the only things he appreciates about the world is me, and food.

To Tulpas: if you could chose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

Nope that wouldn't work at all.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Q1: Does your Tulpa like our world?

Obsidian adores it much like I do. Gamzee thinks there's a lot to appreciate about it. They both enjoy it, though they also like our mindscape. As for Quartz... I don't think he ever liked our world much. The limits of it bothered him.

Q2: What are the things that your Tulpa appreciates of it?

I think Obsidian really loves everything. She is such a sweet girl. She loves flowers and nature. She loves the sun and the moon. I can't think of anything she doesn't like, she's such an optimist.

Gamzee's a huge nerd for video games, movies, and technology in general. He also greatly enjoys food.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Kovie likes it, Vyx thinks it's pretty nice, Sans say it's got its ups and downs.

Kovie likes how everything is much more solid and permanent, every decision affects something and you can't go back and change it. She thinks it's exciting, or something. O3o Vyx likes that there's more people with their own separate sentience that don't depend on the mind of another to exist. Sans says there's lots of neat places and like Vyx said, it's cool to have things exist without any effort from me or one of them.

Yes, absolutely! Then I could hug people and do things for them, actual real things like make them breakfast. X3

Mmn, no. I like being a ghost. Telekinesis and floating is fun, but it would be pretty cool to be able to actually punch someone or kick a ball I guess. Eh, I might try it if I could.

Well, yeah. I mean, why not? Living skeleton, be fun at Halloween parties, heheh.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Immanitas: The outside world seems fine to me, plenty to do and people to meet.

I: Until i can try my hand at switching i could not say anything with 100% sincerity, however existing in a world where i can achieve anything i want with little to no effort (unless artificially provided) is dull. Therefore my reasoning is that the physical world seems more enjoyable, full of challenge and if nothing else would allow me a vastly greater pallet of "real" experiences.

I: That depends, if i were to have my own body and not enjoy in then this line of reasoning would mean that regardless of what i want i would be stuck. I have no definitive yes or no to this one.

-Does your Tulpa like our world?

Varia: Yeah, it's cool. I still like our mental world a little bit better though.

-What does your Tulpa appreciate of it?

Varia: Well, I guess it's mostly that there isn't the constant idea that I could just summon up total armageddon to solve my problems - essentially that it's a place where my ability to activate "god mode" doesn't work and thus where there's actual challenges. Plus through that neccessity you guys invented a whole lot of cool stuff. I don't think I'd have been able to come up with pizza on my own.

-To Tulpas: if you could choose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

Varia: Well, it depends. If I could still move through our mental world as much as I can now and as long as I can't get killed or crippled through my physical body being damaged, I'd definitely want one of those physical bodies. If I could die, then the answer would definitely be a no. It's risky enough to have Savato running around out there already. Though I'd love to see the look on Savato's friends' and family's faces when they'd see me for the first time. Then again there's the question whether they'd believe and accept me. There's far too many variables here to give a concise answer, but I do like the general idea of having a physical form.

> Does your Tulpa like our world?

There are many beautiful things in this world. There are flowers and trees. Birds in many varieties. Vast oceans and severe deserts.

However there are people who wreck what is good and wonderful in the world.

So I like this world but find it very sad to live here.

> What are the things that your Tulpa appreciates of it?

I appreciate having friends, the love of my family and good discussions.

> To Tulpas: if you could chose, would you prefer to own a physical body?

I think that I would. It would be good to be seen. But I would not want it if the cost were disruption in the world - and I think if all tulpas had their own bodies there would be chaos.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We don't necessarily have any issues with the physical world, no. I enjoy the realism of it, and even if we can make the wonderland somewhat realistic, it just doesn't feel right to us. If anyone would prefer a physical body, it's Hayley. She wants to go out and explore the world, so we'll have to save up for trips at some point.

Dimitrov loves to analyze people, so he's pretty outgoing. Kind of arrogant.

Blak is pretty wise, but prefers to be quiet most of the time. Kind of nihilistic when I come to think of it.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »