Playing Mario Party with your Tulpa

Camwoodstock

I'm geniuinely curious; has anybody tried doing this? Basically, I mean, you have 2 (or 3-4, depends on if you have 2 or more Tulpas) human players and 2 (or 1-0, depends on your human players) computer players. Human Player 1 is the host and Human Player 2 (and anymore human players) is/are the Tulpa.

Since both will have separate consciousness, they'll think differently, and make differing decisions. The theoretical result? Well, Mario Party with Tulpas. But also, It's like simulating a game of Mario Party with multiple human players.

Host: Cam (that's me!)

Appearance: Keeping that disclosed, too.

Tulpa: Toree (we're still working on the name; i'm bad at names)

Age: At least 3 days old (made her a tulpa on December 3rd, 2015)

Appearance: An anthro Luxray from pokemon with red fur instead of blue. A bit on the chubby side, and also rather tall. Wears robes a lot.

How are you going to play the minigames? You would need like up to 8 arms for that :D

You raise a good point there. I dunno, maybe alternate every second? :P

Appearance: An anthro Luxray from pokemon with red fur instead of blue. A bit on the chubby side, and also rather tall. Wears robes a lot.

I think you should better aim for real turn based games^^ Probably some where you can't cheat by knowing what the other players are knowing, like monopoly or something like that.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Dude, I have to live with my tulpas for the rest of my life. Why would I want to ruin our friendships so early on? We have so much left to live for...

There are better games to play that don't require eight hands though.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Hey, you could play chess or checkers with a tulpa! Neato. I would win.

Guest Anonymous

I don't think that works well.

Rina and I play XCOM: Enemy Within with Long War Mod together!

That works great!

And she's a god at it, making average little me get an inferiority complex.

I also plan on introducing her to GalCiv3 and Civ5.

Greets,

AG

Ultimately, the idea of playing a game with a Tulpa sounds fun.

The question is, who is the best at Uno?

[i am, obviously. Never played, but I'm definitely the best.]

I'd definitely like to see a host scrambling to control two or more controllers at the same time during a Mario Party minigame LOL. If it were me I'd just sort of slam my body against the buttons and hope for the best (and probably have 911 on speed dial?).

With that being said I'd assume board games like Monopoly or Trouble would be more suited for a system to play together, or even strategy games like Fire Emblem if you wanna collaborate toward a common goal. And if you can get a group of people together who accept your tulpa for who they are -- tabletop rpgs! Since his inception I've wanted Arro and I to collaborate on a character together to play in a campaign, and maybe once he's more mature we can both have separate characters.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

I've been wanting to play Mad Gabs with Elia, but I cant seem to find a good version online that wants to work with my phone. I think it'd be a great forcing exercise and would be lots of fun. Very simple rules, and you can just have you're tulpa repeating the gibberish phrase until one if you figures out what it's supposed to sound like.

It would probably work as a forum game on here too. If someone wants to steal this idea and organize it that'd be awesome, I just dont want the responsibility of leading it, I just wanna sit back and guess with my tulpa.

Next day edit: I ended up just ordering Mad Gab today, aha. I'll probably post back on how it works with us somewhere, sometime.