Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I'd join for the call and not for the video chat.

I think you can join these meetings with only audio, and have just an image on the screen for everyone instead of a video feed. :-)

I'm fine with the idea if there is no recording or stream of some kind, just for fun

We wouldn't have to record it if recording the event brings up to many issues and maybe will make people too uncomfortable.

There's a lot more people jumping on board with this than I expected. This could be really cool!

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah if I can figure out how to do it. I have never used Skype before in my life and I am not very techy. It is going to be a new challenge. LOL

Guest Anonymous

Ahdunno.

I have Skype, but sounds like a real clusterf*ck. xD

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

I love cluster f*cks. What's wrong with a cluster f*ck or a circle jerk cluster f*ck for that matter?

Guest Anonymous

Well, we have some hurdles first. I have to learn how to use the software. LOL Does everyone have Skype already?

Lots of people have skype. But we already had a tulpa skype group once, and it died pretty quick. We had on-topic discussion for all of two days, and then memeposting for a few weeks, and then people left. Then again, you weren't in it.

Anyway, skype is pretty simple. And almost no one is going to facecam. 99% of skype calls are audio only, video is almost pointless. People would be able to join and not talk if they wanted. That being said, I really really don't like adding people on my skype anymore, so I'd rather not do that. I think you only need the call host added to join calls, and the person adding you to the group added to be added in. If it were you doing all that, then feel free to add everyone to wants in and there won't be any problems.

Don't get your hopes up for a long-lived group with focused discussion though. 'Tis not the nature of internetians.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Oh I wasn't aware this was tried before. You're right, I wasn't in it. I just got my Skype up and running and opened my account. I guess people have to give you their account name and you just call it or ... something? It doesn't look hard really.

Lumi, Mistgod and "focused discussion?" right... No I am not worried about focused on topic discussion. :-) I just would like to talk to other tulpamancers in different medium where I can see or hear them and it is a bit more "live."

I will host and merrily add people to my Skype list with reckless wild abandon. LOL