Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

Under "Contacts" (I think, my Skype is an old version) you can create a group, and then add people from your contacts list to it with /add Username. That's Skype in a nutshell. Once there's a group, it's pretty much its own entity, and there'll be an option to call everyone in it at the same time and.. then you wait as nobody really picks up. I'm sure it'll be active for a while, though.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I think Skype sounds the easiest as most everyone has a Skype account. :-)

Well, I joined. I'm usually too shy to talk to most people through IM so if I don't say anything or answer any calls, don't feel bad, I just start to freak out and stuff... I'll get over it one day...

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Guest Anonymous

Oh I see. No worries. Yeah I saw your icon pop up.

Sorry if i keep hitting the call button thingy on skype.. I am just pushing random buttons trying to figure it out.

I joined. :D

Won't be able to actually join a call though, I won't be at home for a few more weeks, but I'd love to chat with you guys.

.. maybe I'll talk to you when I'm home again, but I'm not a native speaker, so don't expect deep conversations with me. xD

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

[Tri] There are two issues.

One, there is a major problem in the availability of group voice call in Skype. The feature is only available in Windows, and maybe Mac OSX. It is definitely not in GNU/Linux anymore, though one can still be in the calls and have group audio, just one doesn't see the video of the other people.

Two, Microsoft is pushing more and more to make people attach their skype accounts to a microsoft account on Windows 8 and 10. Given that one's login is tied to it to some degree, there is no obvious easy way to use an pseudonymous skype account, or at least, we haven't figured out how. We already attached the body's legal name account to it. Kind of scared of even trying to attach the one we use online, assuming it would work at all. HEY if someone knows how to fix this, we would be happy to learn of the solution

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.