Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to participate in this skype conferencing if it is still going :)

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

Guest Anonymous

OH it is still going on bub. Just don't know when we will do it yet. We will keep you posted sweetie. Just stay tuned to this thread k?

Sure thing Melian, thank you for the fast response!

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

Guest Anonymous

If you want to talk to someone who sounds so Russian that it makes your ears bleed vodka, then sure.

Not really Russian, though.

Guest Anonymous

Okay, I thought about this. I think instead of putting a selection of times out there and trying to get a consensus on the best time, I will simply occasionally schedule an hour. What I will do is announce that the "mic will be open" or that I will be available to host a conference at a specific date and hour. I will have a ready topic. I will try to vary the days and times as much as possible to allow as many people as possible opportunities to participate. What I would like is to see, for each mini-conference, a panel of at least three active speakers and then as many listeners as can join. When I announce a date and time, it isn't necessary to RSVP. Just join if you can. At the date and time announced I will call the group and see if any pick up and I will look for any new folks trying to join the mini-conference.

The Next Tulpamoot Mini-Conference will be held on Sunday, December 13th starting at 9:00am U.S. Pacific Standard Time (5pm GMT). The beginning topic will be - Doubt and Insecurity: How does it effect the existence of your tulpa and your relationship with your tulpa, and your tulpas relationship with the community.

We don't have to stay on topic, these are free flowing conversations. Anything is on the table.

Here is the link to the Skype group: https://join.skype.com/sgpY0bOyl2R0

Hey! That's on my birthday! But I don't know if I'll be able to join in. Hope it goes well!

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Happy birthday! Cool. Sorry we will miss you. We will see what happens. I might end up talking to myself or to Melian with no one to hear it. LOL