Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

I guess i'll try to stay up late to listen in and butt in a few times. (I live in Australia so it'll start at 4am :P. DON'T TELL MY MUM).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I am going to try to vary the times and days of the week for these to make it easier for people to find one they can listen in to without having to lose sleep. Wow, you would get up that early? We better make it interesting!

Guest Anonymous

Just a reminder: The Next Tulpamoot Mini-Conference will be held tomorrow, Sunday, December 13th starting at 9:00am U.S. Pacific Standard Time (5pm GMT). The beginning topic will be - Doubt and Insecurity: How does it effect the existence of your tulpa and your relationship with your tulpa, and your tulpas relationship with the community?

We don't have to stay on topic, these are free flowing conversations. Anything is on the table.

Here is the link to the Skype group: https://join.skype.com/sgpY0bOyl2R0

Can't join. Gotta be back at the hospital at 9 am PST. Dammit.

Hopefully it'll work out the next time.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

One hour.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

So this random guy shows up in the middle of the chat and just starts posing with his gun... for like 15 minutes...

RTa3IVe.jpg

I decided I had to do the same, so this happened later (Pic quality is shit cuz I didn't take it.)

D86NUru.png

EDIT: We now know Mistgod's last name. Time to stalk (0u0)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Why do photos of me always come out making me look like a crazed madman? Wait... don't answer that! Oh and it isn't hard for anyone to figure out my identity. Note: My household is well armed and protected. Stalkers better take care in their stalking. It is a sort of make my day sort of situation punk! Unless you are an attractive young woman who, for some ungodly irrational reason, finds me irresistible and worthy of stalking. In that case, please come over! My wife won't mind at all if you are a role playing gamer!

331x699http://pre13.deviantart.net/b988/th/pre/f/2013/280/6/e/my_new_viking_style_tunic_by_mistgod-d6pn5ji.jpg[/img]

Absolute bad ass role playing geek with a thoughtform girl dancing around in his head wearing frilly dresses and her hair in pigtails. Perfectly ordinary mundane person.

You forgot this one, Brassow.

olDsNuw.png

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.