Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You had a level of respect for me to lose? Really? Cool!

You forgot to note the insane clutter and the fact that much of my home decor is made of creative use of cardboard boxes.

Al and I had a lot of enjoyment out of this today. I stayed in the call until about 3:30. It was a genuinely enjoyable way to spend my birthday.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Al and I had a lot of enjoyment out of this today. I stayed in the call until about 3:30. It was a genuinely enjoyable way to spend my birthday.

Cool! I am glad you liked it! Happy Birthday! :-)

My wife Shel made her appearance in the video chat too. I really liked that she got to meet you guys. Confirmed: Mistgod the nerd does indeed have a lovely nerdy wife (who knows about his thoughtform Melian and loves her too).

491x695http://pre04.deviantart.net/9363/th/pre/i/2012/200/1/7/geek_cosplay_couple_by_mistgod-d57vpat.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

I think there were six people? As you can see from the images, we totally stayed on topic and nothing random happened. LOL I don't have any show notes, but we did actually discuss tulpamancy quite a bit. Everyone got to see me and my wife Shel on video and she got to say hi. I am too lazy to type up notes, I am sorry. That and I have a terrible memory. Melian is no help, all she wanted to do was talk about how adorable she is and how much everyone loves her (using the text chat). I hope we will do some more of these in the future however, so you will have more chances to join the talks.

366x192http://img09.deviantart.net/6c62/i/2015/078/1/d/team_melian_mistgod_by_melianofmist-d8mbhk8.jpg[/img]

Most of it was off-topic although we had some fun. Later on well after Mistgod left we ended up talking about imposition, and ways we practiced it. There was spotty conversation on random things like switching/fronting and such, but we mainly stayed on imposition. Discussed the different senses (including the sense "awareness of presence") and strategies for developing them, although "sound just kind of happens when you do sight" was said a lot. We also talked about the tulpalluminati, to which I was invited.

Sheriff Santiago was our chat guardsman.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.