Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

*Insert pics of Mistgod's shelves*

I do have like a couple of rpg books and minis, but jesus. Eva was compelled to convey her feelings towards that via pre-drawn Brassow Art Spheres.

K69q0JR.jpg

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Just just any ordinary nerd. Epic nerd! I have thousands of minis and hundreds of RPG books of just about every conceivable RPG game ever published. I have been telling everyone for almost eight months. I am an artist and a role player. LOL

That is why I hate this thing Tulpa Info has against role players. I know the difference between role playing and a thoughtform. I also realize that they don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive. There is overlap. I have been acting and imagining and conceiving, and using visualization skills for far too long to think there is a clear dividing line.

Melian is part of an elaborate imaginary world. She is also part of me and I am part of her.

Guest Anonymous

I think I will try bringing folks together again, for another skype Tulpamoot mini-conference, sometime after the holidays. So, I haven't forgotten about it. It is just on hold for a few weeks! Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Mistgod is unlikely to host another one of these mini-conferences. If anyone else would like to take over this idea, you are free to do so of course, not that it belonged to him or whatever. He feels you guys have heard enough of his theories about pseudo-real, and imaginary hallucinations and all that and wants to back off for good. I am the "voice" of Mistgod-Melian now, and I don't do live conferences. Well, I could do text I suppose and put up a picture of myself on the screen looking amazing.

You could still salvage it if there are a few people interested. You wouldn't have to talk in the group, really, just organize it; I can't think of anyone who would have an issue with you using text, since that's what a few members of the group did previously.

Guest Anonymous

I will consider being the hostess of one of these then! Everyone who signs on must agree they are a Minion of Melian though.

Hee hee