GameForcing

KiraHyuuga

Question

Hello ^^ I am kira. Today I am going to tell you a new way for tulpaforcing and this type of forcing helps in visualization a lot. I am making a tulpa, he is very clear and I can see him from every angle perfectly. I told this to show you that this type of forcing worked for me. For you? You'll have to try it out yourself. One requirement is that your tulpa should be able to move on its own at this point, let's move on to the main topic.

GameForcing: What is this?

Generally, people force by imagining themselves in a wonderland or a void/virtual reality. They tend to imagine themselves as they are in real life and they interact with their mindscape like they would in reality. Honestly, I found it boring. So I came up with a new way to tulpaforce. GameForcing, as I call it, is the same as normal tulpa forcing, but this time you take a gaming remote controller (any type), be it joystick or PS2 or PS3 game controller, and you hold it as if you are playing a game. But in GameForcing you close your eyes, and imagine your mental body in third person (this is optional, it can be first person too) and control it like a game character as if you are playing a game.

How does it develop your tulpa?

Let's concentrate on the visualization part, this time don't try to visualize your tulpa. Try going on solo adventures and work out your visualization skills. Don't worry if your surrounding is blurry at first, just keep on GameForcing and as you immerse in it you may find that the wonderland is way more clearer now.

Once you feel like you have gotten very good at visualizing things, start taking your tulpas with you on your adventures, they may get clearer automatically by now.

Why go for this type of forcing?

Some people have a hard time tulpaforcing because they find it boring and start viewing it as a daily chore. But playing games is fun, who doesnt love it? So, if people started GameForcing, they may start finding tulpaforcing way more fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way till here. Let me know if this works for you guys. :)

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Your servitor thread: pure symbolism

This thread: an idea to try out if you're having trouble visualizing by using something you might be familiar with

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Uhhhh, this gets accepted but my servitor thread doesn't? The hell? How is this any different from just imagining yourself moving around in third person?

Shhhhhhhhhhh... your servitor submission will be loved some day. In the meantime, have a servitor impose a HUD which claims it got accepted as a guide.

Although I do agree with him. Really, GAT?

Your servitor thread: pure symbolism

Almost all of tulpamancy is symbolism.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

There might be symbolic aspects of it and symbolism certainly helps, we never have argued against that. However, we don't approve of things that are nothing but symbolism because it requires you to agree with this symbolism on a quite different level for it to actually work for you. If we started approving symbolism guides, the guide section would go from helpful ideas to things that might only work for that one person because their mind accepts the symbolism. Another person telling you their symbolism might help, but your own symbolism you came up with yourself will most likely be much stronger and better because it resonates with you. If symbolism is to be added, it should be just that, an extra. Not the entire guide.

For example, people having doubt issues and being told to "imagine a bubble around you that stops you from doubting" won't exactly fix the problem underneath and will not work for those who doubt it would work. A person who sucks at visualization might not agree with "imagine that your head is a video game and you input a code that makes you great at visualization". In a similar manner, "imagine that you're a color and it gets drained while your tupper's color fills the body to possess" or, yes, "imagine these codes to create a servitor" aren't much of a help unless this symbolism happens to work for you. They might be useful ideas and might work for someone, but on a whole, they are not general guides that explain the basics to the masses.

For tips and tricks you don't have to do much to get approved. Just post a helpful, non-symbolic idea that hasn't been posted before - and keep in mind that this is in tips and tricks while Glitch's guide would be a full guide. If he wants his guide to be approved then it needs to have a non-symbolic section to it, one that would explain how to make a servitor to someone who doesn't take to the programming symbolism.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Uhhhh, this gets accepted but my servitor thread doesn't? The hell? How is this any different from just imagining yourself moving around in third person?

I'll happily talk about why I think this tip is so good. It's because it invokes a mental mode that should be common to a lot of people - video games - and should be pretty helpful for visualisation and such. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't already been written, though, at least not in this form. The controller idea is also pretty neat, for having a physical anchor. That's not to say it needs to be "so good" to be approved, only reasonably useful (and non-symbolic, I guess).

This isn't really the place to talk about your servitor guide though, you should really bring that up in that thread.

Almost all of tulpamancy is symbolism.

If you head on over to our lovely guide section, you'll find a whole list of guides and tips - pages of them - that are non-symbolic. This one, for instance. It actually tells you to do concrete things, like to visualise in particular ways, which directly achieve the stated goal.

It's all very well to say, "Oh, but everything's symbolic in the end", but in practice there's a clear difference between what is and isn't symbolic. And at least for me, most of the things I did weren't symbolic either. Personality, narration, visualisation, none of those were remotely symbolic for me, while possession was only a bit symbolic. I'm not trying to say that symbolism isn't done or useful, only that it's far from all there is.

It sounds like the only difference here is that you make the (correct) assumption that more people will be familiar with playing video games with a controller than programming, but I'm not sure if that distinction would be enough to make one guide/tip/whatever allowed and another not.

Lacquer, I basically agree. Both of them do have these conceptual schemas that should be common to a lot of people - programming or video games. In my eyes that does make both of them "useful symbolism" to some extent. I'm not 100% on board with what Sands says above for that reason.

But that's not why I disapproved of Glitch's guide, and like I said, if you want to discuss it I'd rather you did it in that thread. Especially since there are so few GATs now, you could maybe make a convincing case to the rest of us now, in light of what we actually complained about last time.

I was only replying my immediate thoughts to the posts in this thread. I don't have a particular interest in getting that guide approved, so it would be awkward to try to drag that discussion to the other thread when it would really just be that one post, and this one I'm making now. I was only addressing that one argument.