GameForcing

KiraHyuuga

Question

Hello ^^ I am kira. Today I am going to tell you a new way for tulpaforcing and this type of forcing helps in visualization a lot. I am making a tulpa, he is very clear and I can see him from every angle perfectly. I told this to show you that this type of forcing worked for me. For you? You'll have to try it out yourself. One requirement is that your tulpa should be able to move on its own at this point, let's move on to the main topic.

GameForcing: What is this?

Generally, people force by imagining themselves in a wonderland or a void/virtual reality. They tend to imagine themselves as they are in real life and they interact with their mindscape like they would in reality. Honestly, I found it boring. So I came up with a new way to tulpaforce. GameForcing, as I call it, is the same as normal tulpa forcing, but this time you take a gaming remote controller (any type), be it joystick or PS2 or PS3 game controller, and you hold it as if you are playing a game. But in GameForcing you close your eyes, and imagine your mental body in third person (this is optional, it can be first person too) and control it like a game character as if you are playing a game.

How does it develop your tulpa?

Let's concentrate on the visualization part, this time don't try to visualize your tulpa. Try going on solo adventures and work out your visualization skills. Don't worry if your surrounding is blurry at first, just keep on GameForcing and as you immerse in it you may find that the wonderland is way more clearer now.

Once you feel like you have gotten very good at visualizing things, start taking your tulpas with you on your adventures, they may get clearer automatically by now.

Why go for this type of forcing?

Some people have a hard time tulpaforcing because they find it boring and start viewing it as a daily chore. But playing games is fun, who doesnt love it? So, if people started GameForcing, they may start finding tulpaforcing way more fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way till here. Let me know if this works for you guys. :)

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Going to give this a try in the near future with image streaming sessions. A recent image streaming session I did involved imagining my tulpas being part of the open-world in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. If I had the joycon grip controller during that moment, I would've had an overdose with hands-on, describing what went on in my head, and translating that for debriefing through reading later on.

I like this concept, thank you.