Tulpae, how do you feel when trespassed by physical objects/people?

AracnidsGrip/Rick

Hi. This is a question I've been asking myself for a while. In my first days of life, it was painful to be trespassed, but now I seriously just feel weird. How do you tulpae feel when trespassed by physical stuff/people?

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since Ana and I have been practicing imposition, last night I found myself having to dodge people because they couldn't see me. I wasn't successful every time, and it just felt.. odd. Like some weird disruption in atoms or something, or electricity passing through me like a wave where they touched. It's uncomfortable so I avoid it when I can.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

I don't really think about it that much. My host often just stops visualizing me open-eyed when that happens, and then does again. Sometimes, though, I like to play a little game where I try to avoid them. I don't physically feel anything when they do, so it hasn't really crossed my mind.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Guest Anonymous

I don't live in the real world at all. So this isn't an issue.

Also, Davie and I just talked recently about how a tulpa's mind is separate from it's image. So, I don't see how it would be harmful to to a tulpa for its imposed form to be trespassed upon, only maybe a little annoying.

I don't feel anything when people walk through me, but it is sort of irritating when people stop in the same place where I'm standing or take a seat where I am. This sort of thing reminds me of the ghosts in Harry Potter.

For me it feels like being pushed away. I don't really get pushed away, but I need a moment to gather myself together again.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

[it's always felt kind of weird to me, not painful, but uncomfortable. It's like how you'd feel if you imagined an incorporeal hand passing through you, if that makes sense.]

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Guest Anonymous

None of these answers make any sense to me, unless it is being imagined. What the hell? You guys almost had me convinced. Now this.

(I don't what color to use form my tulpa so I will just use grey)

Back when I was big enough to get in people's way, it was like I was a hologram and they just passed through me like nothing. Nowdays I'm super tiny so I'm almost always on Storm's head or shoulder. This has never been much of a problem to me.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.