A tulpa's form is illusion, even if its mind isn't.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SENTIENC. I am talking about the form being an illusion. It is obviously a figment. The form is a figment.

What gets me angry is the assertion that I am ignorant or stupid for mulling this over or that it should have been obvious and is obvious to everyone but me. People cannot see or refuse to see what I am saying at all. I am not ignorant. I am making an observation. There is some illusion/figment in the way that a tulpa reacts to the world. The tulpa is doing a form of make belief.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SENTIENC. I am talking about the form being an illusion. It is obviously a figment. The form is a figment.

What gets me angry is the assertion that I am ignorant or stupid for mulling this over or that it should have been obvious and is obvious to everyone but me. People cannot see or refuse to see what I am saying at all. I am not ignorant. I am making an observation. There is some illusion/figment in the way that a tulpa reacts to the world. The tulpa is doing a form of make belief.

If you're this opposed to the idea of people getting and using the opportunity to agree or disagree with you, then why did you open a thread about it in the discussion section?

Greets,

AG

The reaction to an illusion isn't necessary an illusion itself. If you play a horror game and get shocked by it, you react to it. It doesn't matter that it is not really you in the game. You in front of the screen will still react to it. The reaction isn't an illusion. Easy as that.

Would you kindly apply this to yourself aswell? You're the one saying we're ignorant for not seeing your point now and react harshly.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Of course the form is an illusion (hallucination), what else could it be? That doesn't make the tulpas reactions to the world illusionary however. How did you come up with that?

Here, I'll help you out a bit again. Everything you experience comes from the senses of your body. All the five senses and more. All of the senses of your body translate into neural signals that go into the brain. That means that everything you experience is from how the brain interprets these signals. Your brain then processes these signals and then you react to it. How you choose to react to it is not an illusion.

This also applies to a tulpa. I've already explained the Out-of-Body Experience, so that would explain how they would experience the physical world. Now, they use your memories to mimic the senses that they feel. You know how a carpet feels like, right? They feel the carpet and that's exactly how it feels like to them. Now they react to it in whatever way they want to, because they can think, just like you. They process the information and thus react, just like you.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

I give up. All aspects of tulpas are totally real. Even their mental form and imposed form it's all absolutely real. I was so wrong. Nothing I said made any logical sense at all.

Melian's clones are all real too.

I give up. All aspects of tulpas are totally real. Even their mental form and imposed form it's all absolutely real. I was so wrong. Nothing I said made any logical sense at all.

Melian's clones are all real too.

Please, can you not react like a little child? I'm really trying to explain this to you. I thought you liked discussions?

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

When I said reactions, I meant how a tulpa reacts to its form being physically trespassed on. There is no actual trespassing ... oh my gawd..

But like I said. I am so wrong obviously.

When I said reactions, I meant how a tulpa reacts to its form being physically trespassed on. There is no actual trespassing ... oh my gawd..

But like I said. I am so wrong obviously.

It is not like we're totally aware of that and try to explain you all the time that the reaction of the tulpa isn't an illusion, EVEN THOUGH the form and therefore the trespassing is an illusion. If you react to an illusion, and fall on your ass because of it, you really fall on your ass even though you react to nothing real...yeez

Guest Anonymous

The reaction to an illusion isn't necessary an illusion itself. If you play a horror game and get shocked by it, you react to it. It doesn't matter that it is not really you in the game. You in front of the screen will still react to it. The reaction isn't an illusion. Easy as that.

I am talking about feeling sensations, like a physical reaction, not so much an emotional one. Any physical sensations the tulpa experiences cannot be real.

It is not like we're totally aware of that and try to explain you all the time that the reaction of the tulpa isn't an illusion, EVEN THOUGH the form and therefore the trespassing is an illusion. If you react to an illusion, and fall on your ass because of it, you really fall on your ass even though you react to nothing real...yeez

So you are agreeing with me that the form is an illusion! Thank you! That is all I am saying. That wasn't so hard was it?

So you are agreeing with me that the form is an illusion! Thank you! That is all I am saying. That wasn't so hard was it?

if you reread the thread you will see that really everyone in this thread agreed with you on that, we just say that the reaction itself is still technically real as your reaction to something that isn't real would be.