(OLD) Tulpa Do/Don't List

So, I made a topic a few weeks ago with some questions I had about tulpas.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-many-questions-about-tulpas?pid=144102#pid144102

Then I found I had WAY to many questions on what to do and what NOT to do. So... I made a new topic.

If your going to help just tell me what to do/what NOT to do in order to create a tulpa. I'm new, so make it "understandable". Also, I don't think I'm doing the "wonderland" thing OR the "possession" thing. SO keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you understand what a wonderland/paracosm/mindscape is? It's not really a "thing" to "do" as it is just a framework for making other things happen. I mean, it is fully possible to make a tulpa without a mindscape, but visualization is easier if you have a consistent mental backdrop. Hell, the idea of a paracosm has been a thing since way before modern tulpamancy.

http://tulpa.io/terminologies

http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Wonderland

http://wiki.tulpa.info/Official/Glossary

Do: Talk to your tulpa. Give them attention. Treat them like a real person.

Don't: Not talk to them. Not give them attention. Treat them like shit.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Guys, I mean a Do/Don't list for CREATING a tulpa, not a DO/Don't list for AFTER you create one.

It is still pretty much the same thing, though. Beside various techniques you could use for creating a tulpa, like meditation, symbolic feeding and stuff like that you won't find much Do/Don'ts. Just don't doubt your tulpa too much, even though you might misinterpret it a lot in the beginning. That's really it.

The rest is learning by doing. You need to observe how your tulpa will react anyway, it doesn't matter which way you're heading. Some ways might be better for a fast sentience or vocality, some might be less effective, but beside neglecting your tulpa you can't do anything wrong. So it is all about treating your tulpa right.

You really need to find your own way and try what could be helpful in your own opinion. Browse the tips&tricks and the guides to get inspiration and simply go for it.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

... but beside neglecting your tulpa you can't do anything wrong. So it is all about treating your tulpa right.

You really need to find your own way and try what could be helpful in your own opinion.

So, just making sure (sorry for being obnoxious, I just need to make sure), I can Visualize/talk ect. ANYWAY I want, and my tulpa will turn out like any normal tulpa? As in, I would have a ACTUAL tulpa in the end? (if that makes sense.)

Is the ONLY thing that matters is that I don't neglect my tulpa when he/she/it finally has sentience?

Again, sorry for being annoying, I just REALLY don't want to mess up and waste months and moths of "tulpa making".

Host: Josh (AKA ThatOneWeirdGuy)

Tulpa: Benjamin (Humanoid Bunny) (In the making)

Ben's Journal/Progress Report

So, just making sure (sorry for being obnoxious, I just need to make sure), I can Visualize/talk ect. ANYWAY I want, and my tulpa will turn out like any normal tulpa? As in, I would have a ACTUAL tulpa in the end? (if that makes sense.)

Is the ONLY thing that matters is that I don't neglect my tulpa when he/she/it finally has sentience?

Again, sorry for being annoying, I just REALLY don't want to mess up and waste months and moths of "tulpa making".

From a technical view, yes. If you keep it going you will end up with a sentient tulpa (sooner or later). It may could take time and a lot of effort, depending on how good things are working out for you, but if you keep it up you won't lose it for doing something that didn't worked out as planned. Just treat it right.

A lot of tulpas are even created on accident, so don't worry too much about it. If you're unsure about your progress you can always get some feedback from the forum on that.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.