Trying to Start Possession/Co-fronting, Please Help?

Hey everyone! I've been really afraid of trying possession because I've had some really bad experiences with dissociating, but I've been flirting with the idea more as of late. I'd like to practice possession with my long time tulpa, Leon.

I'm experienced with some witchcraft stuff and I practice energy work - I've found that visualizing my energy moving away from my hands and feet and toward my energy center (the bottom tip of my sternum) has been helpful for dissociation.

On one occasion (earlier today) I did successfully dissociate my hands. Leon readily took control of them and he was able to move them easily (albeit slowly). The problem arose when he tried to touch something; he picked up a pen right-handed. I am right-handed, he is left-handed... Does this have to do with the body's muscle memory? Also, when he picked up the pen, I felt the familiar sensation (the touch on my fingers, the weight) and after that I quickly re-associated and pushed him out by accident.

I'm not exactly sure what to try now. When I feel touch or pressure on my body, I quickly re-associate... this would make co-fronting or switching impossible in the long run. I'm not sure how to get past this. I would love some advice.

Thank you for reading!

I'm not exactly sure what to try now. When I feel touch or pressure on my body, I quickly re-associate... this would make co-fronting or switching impossible in the long run. I'm not sure how to get past this. I would love some advice.

Alice would probably drive you insane, she touches me a lot of times, including weight or pressure without me doing anything.

But about your problem...mhh...I'm unsure about it.

1. Your right hand/left hand problem: Have you asked your tulpa about it? Maybe it was un purpose, or because your body is regulary used that way. Maybe the movement is just mirrored, because you're regulary watching your tulpas frontside instead of having it sitting right next to you watching in the same direction. I don't really think it is a problem, if your tulpa can handle it. Ask your tulpa what it thinks about it.

2. I can't really tell you about dissociating your hands, since i really have no idea what you're talking about. Regulary i wouldn't say it is necessary, because of this. Just don't actively move your body, but let every movement happen even when you have the feeling that you're the one causing it.

It is similiar to the development of vocality. It will get more distinct over time. Normally I don't really feel how Alice is moving around my body, sometimes it feels a bit cold, but beside that you shouldn't feel a difference. You may support your tulpa with its movements with bigger bodyparts at the beginning, but in the end it shouldn't be a problem to just let it happen.

After my first try (like 30 minutes or something like that) of letting Alice handle my movements I had some kind of boost going on afterwards, she has faster reflexes than me. I think if you try it that way, without letting go of the full control, you may get good results without the need to panic.

It is like a shared control of a bodypart.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.