Ban the person above you!

Nachtara

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vixx

Banned for sunglasses at night o_o

Which is what I meant originally...but apparently I don't know English...

Banned for not wanting sunglasses. (And yes, timezones are weird, eh? If you live in the USA, that means we have an ocean between us. The sun is on top of you while it's night here. Trippy to think about XD .)

(EDIT: If you guys don't know English, then what are us non-native speakers supposed to do? LOL )

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Banned for wanting sunglasses.

Pre-emptive self-ban for not letting Dire be a badass once again.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Guest Vixx

Banned for preemptively banning yourself.

(I'm not a native-speaker, but I've been here so long I might as well be lol)

Banned because it is senpai's duty to keep his underling in line. ;_;7

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie