Why Orange Juice?

Nachtara

The real juice is the best one, so not the concentrate stuff. It is somewhat more expensive, though.

I don't know why exactly it works, but it does work for me.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I googled around: Apparantly there was a study about how orange juice improves the brain power by daily consumption, but the citrus fruit selling lobby sponsored the study, so the results were interpreted in a benefiting way.

Well it is healthy nontheless, and in case of a headache i would recommend it. It doesn't hurt.

Edit: Reisen is our orange juice expert, though.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

We're no experts, just advocates. We started drinking orange juice because we'd been drinking almost exclusively water and needed something else, and as statistically sinful as implying correlation implies causation is, it seemed to help with several things like stress/headaches/focus within a couple days. And then, when Reisen was reading through peoples' progress reports and saw them mentioning headaches, she realized orange juice was actually really popular among tulpamancers for those reasons.

So, just personal experience and pretending correlation implies causation. But it sure seems to work.

Pulp would technically be better, but the kind we got was either "Pulp" or "Extra Vitamins (No Pulp)", and the vitamins one was better for you.. But that's not normal. Embrace the pulp, it's good for you! (I used to hate pulp in orange juice as a kid, but now I realize it's healthy and got over it)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.