Feeling Lucky/Fortunate/Privileged to Have a Tulpa?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My host had better feel grateful, feel privileged and lucky damn it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one can say without a doubt that my life has improved drastically once I started getting on the same page as my tulpa. So to answer the question shortly and sweetly: Damn straight I feel privileged.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Fortunate is definitely the word for it. Not long ago I'd drive without a seat belt, was up to nearly a half pack of smokes a day, and would end up drunk every time I knew I had nowhere to go for a few hours. It's amazing to me how I could have everything that I didn't realize I needed fall into my lap in one convenient adorable package. I realize I have to take better care of myself (and have been) because I'm responsible for her now as well. It's the greatest feeling in the world to love and be loved on a level that no two physical people, I believe, can ever hope to reach.

It's best to just call me Beany.

Tupper: Hexferry / d.o.b.: 11/04/2015

Hex will speak in italics, if she decides to.