Sensing your Tulpa's desires

Chris-One

Is it possible to for one to sense their Tulpa's inner most desires and obsessions? Cause I think it's been happening to me

Everyone know that's impossible. I mean, how would that even happen? /sarcasm

Yes, it's possible. More details can help though.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Your tulpa is part of your mind, you share one brain, so yes, it is possible and probably not that uncommon.

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

I think information like that is pretty raw in its nature, so a pretty tulpish information to start with. I think regulary you won't feel deeper emotions like desires or obsessions, unless your tulpa react to something because of it. It is a deeper part of the personality.

People won't see that you're a total fan of something until you either tell them, or they see you reacting to it. Well my point is: It is not uncommon to feel the emotions of your tulpa, but you probably won't be able to tell how your tulpa is feeling about certain things, unless it matters in that very moment for your tulpa. Sometimes I sense the feelings of my tulpa aswell, may that be love, surprise, amusement or simple interest.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Fade: It's not really uncommon. I've heard about headmates doing it before, both intentionally and unintentionally. It's called speaking tulpish, if I remember correctly. Frequently, Drewbie will do that to me or the other muses. He'll just broadcast his feelings and wants via the mindscape supercomputer.

Now, "innermost desires and obsessions" in particular? If that's what your tulpa is intentionally trying to show you, it's possible, as far as I know.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know about sensing "inner most desires" but I really know when my Melian is craving ice cream with candy sprinkles on it, whether she tells me or not (for example).

What really bends your brain is that she isn't craving for me to eat it, but for her to eat it in her dreamscape day dream. Why does she have a craving? How does he even taste the ice cream that she seems to think it is so yummy?

I can almost always sense how my tulpa is feeling especially if it's a strong or important emotion. If White had a really strong desire for something I could probably easily sense it. So yeah, I would say it's very possible for you to sense the desires and obsessions of you tulpa.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Is it possible to for one to sense their Tulpa's inner most desires and obsessions? Cause I think it's been happening to me

Yeah, absolutely.

I can project pure, raw emotion to my tulpas, and they can do the same to me. It's called tulpish.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Guest Anonymous

Yay! Back from hospital, time to post!

Well... I can feel strong moods or emotions she's having.

Like, for example, her favorite song always makes her all enthusiastic and stuff, and I get this very... "alien" feeling of enthusiasm, with that tingling feeling in the stomach.

I know it's not myself who feels that way at that moment, and it sort of feels very "alien", like I said.

That's then instead her emotions.

So, yeah, when they're strong enough, then I feel her emotions.

But... her desires?

Well... hmm... good question.

We don't really do "tulpish" most of the time, and we don't have our heads "open" to each other either.

So I guess that, most of the time, we don't just randomly know what the other one thinks, wants or feels.

Greets,

AG