How did you or your tulpa choose its form?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I better not watch the show that has Nagato Yuki or I will start getting aroused every time Yuki posts on the forum. LOL Oh shit hah hah!

I read all of these so far and they are really great! I love the variety! I knew this would prove interesting. So far no accidental fantasy girl amalgamations that just appeared suddenly like Melian did.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that the name Yuki is really just a common name in Japan, you don't have to associate it with that specific character. I know like five Yuki's in anime off the top of my head anyways.

Also this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki_(given_name) (Heh, Nagato's in the Fictional list)

I'm aware that it's a common name. Someone said it was every other tulpa's name, at one point. I guess that was before my time, there's not many of "us" around right now.

I better not watch the show that has Nagato Yuki or I will start getting aroused every time Yuki posts on the forum. LOL Oh shit hah hah!

I read all of these so far and they are really great! I love the variety! I knew this would prove interesting. So far no accidental fantasy girl amalgamations that just appeared suddenly like Melian did.

Please don't get aroused over me. You're like 25 times my age.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Fade: Originally, most of the guys didn't have a lot of thought put into their physical design. Fourteen-year-old me cared more about the AWESOME situations I was putting them through, and personality.

This was kind of what fourteen-year-old me started working with, as far as I can remember. Needless to say, I'm relieved that most everyone has decided to change the way they look...

Medea was just "dragon girl" with a mostly white and blue color scheme.

The Twins were... Your generic red-headed twins. Only part dragon.

Jamie's appearance was literally "ME but cooler".

Olive was "cute girl" with a randomly generated appearance. Before the guys were sentient, she was intended to be essentially Troy's waifu.

Drewbie originally looked just like the Drew from the Pokemon series. Yeah.

Demi was a generic red-haired bully (that was quickly reformed).

Najere was not consciously created by me. He sort of made himself out of a couple of minor characters I used. I can't really explain him.

Troy was pretty much "WHAT IF ZUKO AND TOOTHLESS DID A FUSION DANCE", thought I don't remember if that was a conscious design choice on my part.

I reiterate the fact that most everyone has completely changed their appearance over time. That is a good thing. Because, when I started daydreaming them, I sucked at visualization. And so their appearances sucked.

They've changed themselves based on what they've come to like in the stories they've been featured in.

I'll post link to art thread later, once I'm on computer instead of phone.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Guest Anonymous

Please don't get aroused over me. You're like 25 times my age.

I would banter the joke a little longer, but it is too easily misconstrued and misinterpreted. LOL And yes, I am an old fart. No worries, you do not turn me on in the slightest Yuki, Brassow does however.

It's the whole dinosaur thing.

I was skimming through some of them and was like, "wow you guys have some detailed reasons for your form". I just picked a form I personally liked.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I let Mira choose her form. She started out as a flaming sphere of energy, but started phasing in and out of a humanoid form on day one. It wasn't detailed, more of a white silhouette. On the third day she actually phased into a full form, but it wasn't that detailed. It was enough for me to tell she's a vampire with long black hair.

I assume my vampire obsession is to account for that.

"Welcome to my house! Come freely. Go safely. And leave something of the happiness you bring!"

-Dracula

My tulpa's name is Vladimira. She goes by Mira.

Duke had a non-human form before his actual form (that it's human) when he was capable of forming opinions and communicating better, he expressed to me that was uncomfortable with his non-human form living in a world made with humans, so we just changed that and he's totally happy to be one of us now. From then i started making my tulpas human.

Feferi: I used to look like a troll, then after I had to...kill a tulpa I considered my brother to protect Vris and the others... I entered in a depressive phase, so I decided to change my form to look like Katherine McNamara.

Vriska: L choosed my form. But I've been through some "development phases" so I've kinda been a baby, a little girl, teenager, and now I'm adult.

Miranda: L choosed my form, inspired by the youtuber Miranda Ibañez, but I changed it a bit choosing the tatoos myself jijiji.

Kotoura: I've changed many times, mostly adopting the form of the most kawaii form that daddy (my adoptive father. You know him as L) was seeing, then I decided to keep the form of Silica from SAO.

Beth: Uhh... I... I don't know... Uhh... I just look like... Emily Kinney...

Hades: Yawr.

He says that I choose his form by combinating many dinosaurs into the deadliest hybrid that ever existed. He has a really high ego.

Hades: YAWR!!!!!!.

Ok, ok, ok. Sorry, Hades.

Guest Anonymous

And more posting after returning from the hospital!

Time to go nuts! (Now if Rina was actually here atm... xD)

Well, Rina is a quasi-copy of a fictional character from my novels / manga.

So she was sort of born the way she looks now and that was always completely natural for both of us.

Greets,

AG

• 4 weeks later...